aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The guy at my work. I try to make pleasantries with him, because I can't be doing with his shite, but he's such a fucking cunt it makes my skin crawl. Today, he upped himself in my estimations. A colleague was having a conversation with someone else at the other end of the office. The guy stood up and tried calling her over mid-conversation. He could see they were talking, but he kept yelling for her to come over. She didn't. She did the "two minutes" hand gesture, indicating she was busy and would be over shortly. He went fucking berserk. He kicked over his own chair with rage, and exclaimed that he hates it when people ignore him, and how it's "so fucking rude", yet somehow, breaking up someones conversation by yelling across the room must be perfectly ample. His daily rants usually entail how rude and selfish people are, but he contradicts this daily by generally being a self-important prick. Amongst the worst human beings I've ever met.

Nice rant.

Sounds like he's just counting down the days til he storms the place with a sub machine gun and fucks you all up. I'd start wearing a bulletproof vest to work if I were you. Or just pretending to like him. Just do not, repeat do not ignore him.

He has been likened alot to that Taxi driver in Whitehaven, that he will probably be the most likely person to just 'snap' one day, and blow everyone the fuck away. I sit right next to him. So, yeah. Once I see the signs, then I'm quitting and signing on the dole.

He has been likened alot to that Taxi driver in Whitehaven, that he will probably be the most likely person to just 'snap' one day, and blow everyone the fuck away. I sit right next to him. So, yeah. Once I see the signs, then I'm quitting and signing on the dole.

Cut him before he cuts you.

there are only about 4 girls on here

And the rest of them are men.

I know for a fact that one of them is a lesbian!

Awesome!

Because I sniffed her fingers when she wasn't looking.

Because I caught her lurking around a lesbians-only bar.

Because she pushed me off her and said "You lick pussy like a man".

Because she hasn't replied to any of my PMs and neither have the rest.

I think they're lesbians.

The guy at my work. I try to make pleasantries with him, because I can't be doing with his shite, but he's such a fucking cunt it makes my skin crawl. Today, he upped himself in my estimations. A colleague was having a conversation with someone else at the other end of the office. The guy stood up and tried calling her over mid-conversation. He could see they were talking, but he kept yelling for her to come over. She didn't. She did the "two minutes" hand gesture, indicating she was busy and would be over shortly. He went fucking berserk. He kicked over his own chair with rage, and exclaimed that he hates it when people ignore him, and how it's "so fucking rude", yet somehow, breaking up someones conversation by yelling across the room must be perfectly ample. His daily rants usually entail how rude and selfish people are, but he contradicts this daily by generally being a self-important prick. Amongst the worst human beings I've ever met.

He sounds like a right wank, I'm guessing that nobody at yr work has any time for him. I'd say the politeness approach is probably the best as you'll get the least grief. That's my attitude when dealing with folk at work that I find rude/disagreeable etc...

I tend to just ignore people i don't like at work. Including customers.

Aye, but if yr forced to work with someone on a daily basis, it's best not to possible create a frosty atmosphere by ignoring someone. Plus, if they're a bit volatile (i.e. fucking mental) it might set them off. I've went for the path of least resistance, be nice and just count to ten when someone fucks you off.

Hey, we are recently dumped. We can be as bitter about women as we like.

Can I join your club?

My current pet hate is not having a bottom, which means that if I'm sat for a length of time on a seat without any padding (i.e. like sitting around waiting to soundcheck in the Tunnels), I get a very sore arse. Damn my slight frame!

this, at work I sit pretty much all the time, work is a pain in the arse literally.