aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Supermarkets that you've been going into for years moving everything and switching the aisles around so you can't find anything.

Supermarkets putting the bread right at the back of the shop so if you're just nipping in for bread and milk you have to walk right to the back of the shop (and yes, I know why they do that).

Supermarket tannoys being ludicrously loud. "STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT, THERE WILL BE A STAFF HUDDLE AT THE COMPACTOR AT 9PM"

Supermarkets closing all their tills at 10pm on the dot, leaving just those awful self-service fuckers.

Supermarkets.

(Asda, specifically)

I don't get Supermarket doors. Why are they so narrow? Why do they often have more doors available, but have them blocked off with stacks of promotional shite, and expect a whole shop floor's worth of people to shove through one door? Do they just not want you to leave? or do they just love to jam people together into narrow spaces. It's shit, is what it is. They should just pull off an entire wall, and have it as one huge 100m wide door to get in and out, because people can't be trusted not to dawdle about, getting in everyone's bastard way when you've got about 2metres to squish through, both in and out.

Having to drive across Aberdeen today - using my own petrol - to pick up a barrel of chemicals for work, only to drop the bastarding thing onto my finger, crushing it and giving me a throbbingly painful fingertip.:swearing:

Worked out alright tho - had ten minutes of my shift left when I got back so just fucked off and went home early. Every cloud...

Having to drive across Aberdeen today - using my own petrol - to pick up a barrel of chemicals for work, only to drop the bastarding thing onto my finger, crushing it and giving me a throbbingly painful fingertip.:swearing:

Worked out alright tho - had ten minutes of my shift left when I got back so just fucked off and went home early. Every cloud...

Accidents at Work & Claiming Compensation | National Accident Helpline

:up:

Supermarkets that you've been going into for years moving everything and switching the aisles around so you can't find anything.

Supermarkets putting the bread right at the back of the shop so if you're just nipping in for bread and milk you have to walk right to the back of the shop (and yes, I know why they do that).

Supermarket tannoys being ludicrously loud. "STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT, THERE WILL BE A STAFF HUDDLE AT THE COMPACTOR AT 9PM"

Supermarkets closing all their tills at 10pm on the dot, leaving just those awful self-service fuckers.

Supermarkets.

(Asda, specifically)

with you there and I also hate the way you have to double check the offers in case some dozy twat has put the wrong product on the aisle and its not eligable. Plus I spend half my time in the supermarket checking the sell by dates as if I dont I always pick something up and the sell by date is the day I bought it. And arsewipe lottery players with 200 tickets in the tobacco queue, once more smokers suffering, they should have their own till. The aisles in my local tesco are way too small so they get more product in the shop, hardly enough room for two trolleys to pass.

Supermarkets are fucking shit but an evil necessity!

arsewipe lottery players with 200 tickets in the tobacco queue, once more smokers suffering, they should have their own till.

This.

It's not as if you're going to win either, you greedy cunt. And stop fuck-arsing about with 5 scratchies that won a pound each as well. Fuck off and let me buy my tobacco so I can get the hell outta there.

:swearing:

just got a new pet hate: when a person who thinks tey can play guitar amazingly plays smoke on the water......damn that gets on my nerves :p

This has been raised to a new high for me....I saw someone playing a pig nose guitar in the BA lounge in Heathrow this afternoon. WTF! Couldn't really make out what he was playing but there seemed to be loads of riffing going on. Todays pet hate...business lounge guitar players (twiddlers).

This has been raised to a new high for me....I saw someone playing a pig nose guitar in the BA lounge in Heathrow this afternoon. WTF! Couldn't really make out what he was playing but there seemed to be loads of riffing going on. Todays pet hate...business lounge guitar players (twiddlers).

That is the definite sign of a "Look at me Look at me!" type of wanker.

That is the definite sign of a "Look at me Look at me!" type of wanker.

Aye you're right there.

Mind you it proves one thing....you can get a Pig Nose guitar on a flight as "carry on" luggage.

Just thought...he might have been playing "Leaving on a Jet Plane"

I should have asked if he did requests. If he said yes, I would have told him to fly Air France next time.

Didn't really know where to post this but I hate the way I feel about it. I accidentally offended a girl with Celberal Palsy tonight at work by singing along to "America" by Razorlight in a way that mocks Jonny Borrell (cause he's shite). Everyone was pissed at me but it was not my intention at all. Guess you have to watch what you do and say sometimes though. I feel fucking dreadful about it. ;(