aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The General is far too classy a lady to allow Dallas his wicked ways in public.

So my new pet hate is Diana Vickers. I'd kill her twice. In fact, I'd kill her right in the tits. Then all over her grill. Then up her wrongun. I'd give her a proper killing.

Talentless hoor.

That will be thon Diana Vickers from last year's X Factor. Fucking stupid song. One of our neighbours loves that song and plays it reet loud, the cunt.

Ah thats put me mind at ease cos it was bugging me when i heard it on the radio today - thought it sounded like that annoying bint from the cranberries but just isn't her. I too am a Vickers hater.

Another pet hate came to my attention today when I heard a radio trailer for the new BBC detective drama 'Luther' apparently he's a cop who bends the rules. for fucks sake how lame is that? probably a womanizing alcoholic as well. bet he doesnt get on with his boss and gets taken off the case only to 'bend the rules' and solve it anyway... jesus we're a society who has firmly run out of ideas!

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK810i/R6BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

That's why Monk is such a great show. He's a detective who doesn't bend the rules or drink or womanise. Thus bending the rules of the tv

detective genre. Pet hate - it's coleslaw not coldslaw. Wise up, chumps.

Ah thats put me mind at ease cos it was bugging me when i heard it on the radio today - thought it sounded like that annoying bint from the cranberries but just isn't her. I too am a Vickers haters.

Another pet hate came to my attention today when I heard a radio trailer for the new BBC detective drama 'Luther' apparently he's a cop who bends the rules. for fucks sake how lame is that? probably a womanizing alcoholic as well. bet he doesnt get on with his boss and gets taken off the case only to 'bend the rules' and solve it anyway... jesus we're a society who has firmly run out of ideas!

It is Idris Elba, a man of legendary status for his portrayal of Stringer Bell in The Wire though...

It is Idris Elba, a man of legendary status for his portrayal of Stringer Bell in The Wire though...

Never watched the wire!!!

That nice DCI Barnaby in Midsomer Murders never breaks the rule and always solves the case. He also has a nice stable family life, a daughter whose rather doable and a happy marriage. And he doesnt go ranting to a stuffy po faced boss who evidently bummed his way to the top as they never do any detecting just usually get pissed off at the cop for breaking the rules.

• Upvote 1

Never watched the wire!!!

That nice DCI Barnaby in Midsomer Murders never breaks the rule and always solves the case. He also has a nice stable family life, a daughter whose rather doable and a happy marriage. And he doesnt go ranting to a stuffy po faced boss who evidently bummed his way to the top as they never do any detecting just usually get pissed off at the cop for breaking the rules.

Yeah... but Gene Hunt - despite Keeley Hawes being both irritating and fuckable, making Ashes to Ashes poor compared with Life On Mars - is the ultimate TV cop. Even if only for his one liners and absolute bastardry

Yeah... but Gene Hunt - despite Keeley Hawes being both irritating and fuckable, making Ashes to Ashes poor compared with Life On Mars - is the ultimate TV cop. Even if only for his one liners and absolute bastardry

i completely agree about gene hunt - he's in a league of his own! and also about keeley!

My bastarding Ipod deciding to start skipping during tracks after I've spent most of the afternoon re-ripping a bunch of albums to 320kbps so they sound better. It's not just the new tracks it's skipping either, but all of them. I've done all the resets and restored to factory settings then resynced everything and it's still not bastarding working. Am updating the software now and if this doesn't work it looks like a trip to the Apple story :(

Well fuck me if it's not enough to make two people ill during last semester's revision week, my dirty cunt of a flatmate is now an even bigger selfish fucker by having two blokes in her room at 2am and being loud as fuck! I've already told her that her little party isn't allowed and all I got was a bloody "bothered" look and lots of "ok"s, so fuck her, called the wardens and hopefully the bint gets a 100 fine.

• Upvote 1

Well fuck me if it's not enough to make two people ill during last semester's revision week, my dirty cunt of a flatmate is now an even bigger selfish fucker by having two blokes in her room at 2am and being loud as fuck! I've already told her that her little party isn't allowed and all I got was a bloody "bothered" look and lots of "ok"s, so fuck her, called the wardens and hopefully the bint gets a 100 fine.

Deport the bitch! Seriously tho, try to get to sleep soon - I'm only up now cause I don't start work til two and plan on a lie in. You've revision to do.

My blood's boiling, I want to rip her head off therefore cannot sleep right now as I need to calm down first. Oh and the spare prick Warden's "couldn't hear anything" yeah well if I thought it was bad enough to call you about then that must be something, also it's 2am and SOMEONE HAS AN EXAM TOMORROW.

Gordon-Brown2.jpg?1274137356

Aaaaaaaaaalright