aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My neighbour's cat. I've come to terms - having the only ground floor bedroom - that our cat may, from time to time, meow at my window late at night to get in. What I hate is when I can hear her and the black and white bastard from one of the houses nearby squaring off, particularly when I was watching Jurrassic Park 2 - I don't know why I was watching it either. To make it worse, when I opened my window to call to my cat and tell the other to fuck off - PROBABLY wouldn't understand my human talk - the fucker chases MY cat out of MY garden! Stand up for my aminal I must, so some shrapnel was thrown at the mangy little fud. I hate that cat - it pisses in my garden, but mine gets revenge by luring it towards my dogs when they're out for a walk or round the side of the house. Clever girl 8-)

Stickers on books or CD boxes that don't come off cleanly and leave a sticky mark. I appreciate the need for stickers for retail purposes but I don't want them on the product once I own it (unless it is relevant to the contents - Digitally Remastered, Special Edition, Parental Advisory - Explicit Lyrics etc.) I particularly don't want people to know that the book I'm reading comes recommended by Richard and Judy although I may actually prefer this to a sticky mark or half peeled off sticker. 1-Up's new "2 for 10 stickers" suck (stick) in this way.

My mum asking me what Blue Waffle is.

My mum came home one day when I was about 19 and asked if I could tell her what a few words she'd picked up from some of the younger, newly graduated women at work meant (she works in CHILD development, mostly with disabled kids, so hope whatever conversation was going on wasn't in front of them... but it would be fucking funny). She first asked what dogging was: I asked what she thought it meant - she was right. I couldn't face hearing her define the second or third words tho and she's not the kind to stop asking, so quickly explained before finishing my meal in my room.

Pet hate: explaining to my mother what felching and skat inlvolves and seeing what I hope wasn't a nostalgic look on her face... :puke:

• Upvote 1

My mum came home one day when I was about 19 and asked if I could tell her what a few words she'd picked up from some of the younger, newly graduated women at work meant (she works in CHILD development, mostly with disabled kids, so hope whatever conversation was going on wasn't in front of them... but it would be fucking funny). She first asked what dogging was: I asked what she thought it meant - she was right. I couldn't face hearing her define the second or third words tho and she's not the kind to stop asking, so quickly explained before finishing my meal in my room.

Pet hate: explaining to my mother what felching and skat inlvolves and seeing what I hope wasn't a nostalgic look on her face... :puke:

Hahaha. Yeah, my mum's a teacher and her pupils have been mentioning it in class all the time lately and refusing to tell her what it is, so she was hoping I'd shed some light on it. I refused. I'm just hoping she's still not internet savvy enough to Google it.

Fucknuts who can't look after their own fucking kids.

Nightmarishly fat, ugly and thick woman in today with two kids about 2 and 4 years old. Her stupid male friend had one 4 year old. Every fucking time she's in, I tell her to pay more attention to her kids, explaining that the rule stating that under 8s must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES - maximum of two to an adult, preferably one to one if they're under 5 - is rule that we have to enforce as a legal requirement. Stupid cow ignores her kids - who can't fucking swim and the 4yr old can only just stand in the shallow end - and talks to the guy AGAIN today. When I asked her to make sure her kids are a) close by, and b) under her supervision at all times, she launched into scathing, sarcastic mode and started asking how I, who she presumed doesn't have kids (I don't, but not the point) could possibly tell her how to look after her kids and turned away to keep her conversation going, distracting the guy from his kid. 3 children basically on their own in water too deep for them during a busy session. Called her back over and explained the rule, along with the fact that I have to train every week to do my job, so I do know what does and does not constitute adequate supervision in an aquatic environment.She said "good - do your job and watch my kids"

As insult to injury, she also waited til we closed to leave the water - after being told on her way in that we were short staffed and needed the female changing rooms cleared promptly so the all-male staff today could get in and clean it - then took half a fucking hour to get changed, making Gary & I have to stay late, til after our shifts ended and we stopped being paid.

I may have to kill this bitch. :swearing:

Fucknuts who can't look after their own fucking kids.

Nightmarishly fat, ugly and thick woman in today with two kids about 2 and 4 years old. Her stupid male friend had one 4 year old. Every fucking time she's in, I tell her to pay more attention to her kids, explaining that the rule stating that under 8s must be accompanied by an adult AT ALL TIMES - maximum of two to an adult, preferably one to one if they're under 5 - is rule that we have to enforce as a legal requirement. Stupid cow ignores her kids - who can't fucking swim and the 4yr old can only just stand in the shallow end - and talks to the guy AGAIN today. When I asked her to make sure her kids are a) close by, and b) under her supervision at all times, she launched into scathing, sarcastic mode and started asking how I, who she presumed doesn't have kids (I don't, but not the point) could possibly tell her how to look after her kids and turned away to keep her conversation going, distracting the guy from his kid. 3 children basically on their own in water too deep for them during a busy session. Called her back over and explained the rule, along with the fact that I have to train every week to do my job, so I do know what does and does not constitute adequate supervision in an aquatic environment.She said "good - do your job and watch my kids"

As insult to injury, she also waited til we closed to leave the water - after being told on her way in that we were short staffed and needed the female changing rooms cleared promptly so the all-male staff today could get in and clean it - then took half a fucking hour to get changed, making Gary & I have to stay late, til after our shifts ended and we stopped being paid.

I may have to kill this bitch. :swearing:

she launched into scathing, sarcastic mode and started asking how I, who she presumed doesn't have kids (I don't, but not the point) could possibly tell her how to look after her kids

:laughing:

Someone used the old "have you got kids?" one years ago when I was on jury duty. Telling her "no, life's about choices" didn't go down too well...

Anyway, I suggest you give the Social Work Department a call about a case of child neglect, if only to put the shits up the patronising hoorbag. Let me know how you get on.

:up:

:laughing:

Someone used the old "have you got kids?" one years ago when I was on jury duty. Telling her "no, life's about choices" didn't go down too well...

Anyway, I suggest you give the Social Work Department a call about a case of child neglect, if only to put the shits up the patronising hoorbag. Let me know how you get on.

:up:

You must spread... hahaha that would actually be hysterical, the bitches face would drop :up: