aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

MY FUCKING GROTTY FLATMATE LEAVING VOMIT CHUNCKS ON THE TOILET WALL!!!!! I had to clean suspect smears from the toilet seat, rim and lid yesterday morning before I could even pee and decided you know what, fuck it the grotty bastard can clean the wall. I left a note and no-ones done anything, then I find out her mingerness is to blame and "oh i did clean it". Lying really fucks me off too strangely enough...

When I'm ill I fucking clean up afterwards, and wow I despise that girl even more now.

AAAAAAARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH :swearing:

Guest idol_wild
MY FUCKING GROTTY FLATMATE LEAVING VOMIT CHUNCKS ON THE TOILET WALL!!!!! I had to clean suspect smears from the toilet seat, rim and lid yesterday morning before I could even pee and decided you know what, fuck it the grotty bastard can clean the wall. I left a note and no-ones done anything, then I find out her mingerness is to blame and "oh i did clean it". Lying really fucks me off too strangely enough...

When I'm ill I fucking clean up afterwards, and wow I despise that girl even more now.

You're not built to live with anyone at all.

Nor am I.

I feel your pain.

You're not built to live with anyone at all.

Nor am I.

I feel your pain.

Three times the pain.

I however don't seem to have it as bad just now except for the fucking dishes. It's not that hard to cool something in a pan, leave hot water in pan, eat whatever food and then go and clean said pan. Jesus suffering fuck it's nae molecular biology !!

Also....

Building up a collection of teabags - there is just no need whatsoever.

Why do people do this, pile up teabags at the side fo the sink? gads

Somethings are meant to be unkown I guess.

The bin is a mere 1/4 metre away. Something that obviously my inferior brain cannot comprehend.

Lazy arseholeitis !!!

I'm away to take a steaming hot dump, not flush, then have a steaming hot shower and nae turn the extractor fan on. Then head to work straight after.

Feel the torture!!!!

• Upvote 1

When you pour an amazing combination of cereal in the morning (this morning it was a bed of Dorset Cereal, a thin layer of All Bran, topped with Crunchy Nut Cornflakes) then realise there is no milk and that you don't have time to go to the shop to get milk. I must have woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning but this was nearly the end for me. I was so fucking angry. The worst part is, because the cereals were mixed in the bowl I couldn't put them back in a box because the box would then contain cereals that do not belong to it and that is not fucking cricket. I also didn't have any other food other than a tub of Philadelphia Cheese and some Co-op's Truly Irresistible pasta sauce. I would have needed the A-Team to fashion a breakfast out of that.

This has been a shit day.

When you pour an amazing combination of cereal in the morning (this morning it was a bed of Dorset Cereal, a thin layer of All Bran, topped with Crunchy Nut Cornflakes) then realise there is no milk and that you don't have time to go to the shop to get milk. I must have woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning but this was nearly the end for me. I was so fucking angry. The worst part is, because the cereals were mixed in the bowl I couldn't put them back in a box because the box would then contain cereals that do not belong to it and that is not fucking cricket. I also didn't have any other food other than a tub of Philadelphia Cheese and some Co-op's Truly Irresistible pasta sauce. I would have needed the A-Team to fashion a breakfast out of that.

This has been a shit day.

Bit of clingfilm over the top of the bowl, grab a pint of milk on the way to work. Breakfast at work. Dry eyes :up:

Bit of clingfilm over the top of the bowl, grab a pint of milk on the way to work. Breakfast at work. Dry eyes :up:

I had a room mate once who would eat his cereal while driving to college.

It was an automatic car, which enables you to do all kinds of stupid things :up:

It was an automatic car, which enables you to do all kinds of stupid things :up:

I had a friend who would do that in a manual car with the bowl on the dashboard while driving to uni from Montrose. He was a bit of a plank though, amazed he never crashed doing it though.

I'm not advocating driving like a spastic in a diddy car. Sitting at your work desk getting your freak on with a bowl of that delicious concoction sounds like a good plan to me :)

I had a friend who would do that in a manual car with the bowl on the dashboard while driving to uni from Montrose. He was a bit of a plank though, amazed he never crashed doing it though.

I used to keep an electric shaver in the car and shave in the rear view mirror when I was driving. I was also a master at rolling a fag while holding the wheel with my wrists / knees.

would this be the one who's been staggering in at six?