aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Parcelforce.

Brewdog, order on the 16th.

Dispatched on the 17th.

Didn't arrive.

I contacted brewdog they said it was meant to arrive on the 19th, so i contacted parcelforce put me through all this automated shite talking about the bog standard ticket that every delivery company puts through your door for an attempted delivery, the useless prick didn't give me one of these, so now i don't know where my package is, and i don't have a tracking number, deeming it impossible to get one back until brewdog email me back with the tracking number.

Fuck Parcelforce. Probably didn't even try to delivery it...

I refer you to my ParcelFarce and DHL rants very recently in this thread. Delivery drivers are total twunts.

• Upvote 1

DHL. They need to change their "next day" service to "we'll charge you next day, we'll promise you next day, but then we will fanny about with your item, even though it has been a 10 minute drive away from you, for 8 bloody hours, then try and deliver it to you when you are at work the following day" erm, service.

Bastards.

DumpHideLose strike again.

They need to add a bit to their new service name, being that they send some mouth breather in a plain white van round to deliver stuff AT HALF PAST BLOODY 3 ON A WORK DAY. "No-one to receive, card left" on their tracking equates to a card with "We are sorry we missed you" on it. If they had delivered it, yesterday, when they should've in the first place, I'd have been sitting at home. One bit of A6 card that involves trying to get across town tomorrow. Problem, Fiance needs the car for work, and is using it in the evening...

Do I dare attempt to get it redelivered to work tomorrow, or will my suspicions that they will fanny it up once more if I change the game plan at this stage?

Bastards. Total, absolute bastards.

People trying to be funny and quote from a film but mis-quoting and, upon being corrected, saying that they knew what the original quote was and that they just wanted to change it (though you know they're fibbing).

haha I can never remember quotes word for word...I dont pretend that I do though.

The second half of that statement is your redeeming factor. ;)

Pantera quotes are never messed up though :up:

Thats cos they're like 6 words long maximum and we say them ALL the time. A typical conversation is...

"and she, tripped over mah penis"

"WOAH VAL"

"Bullshit, if I raise the price"

"You didnt do it to any of the other guys!"

"ZAK-LEESE"

"THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"nose east shoulder violence!"

I hate when people have someones name on email (in the signature for example) and when they reply they still spell it wrong, or they use the last name...The info is right there, just take the time to fucking read it.

Yes, there is a guy does this to me all the time at work. Fucking boils my piss.

Guest Gladstone
Yes, there is a guy does this to me all the time at work. Fucking boils my piss.

How do you mis-spell "paranoid"? There's only one way to spell it. The guy at your work must be a right chump.

Guest Gladstone
There's only one way to spell any word (fuck off US English). That's what miss-spelling something is.

I'm talking about names. My name is Calum, but it regularly gets spelt Callum, Callumn, Colin, Allan, etc.

Cheers for cunting up my joke Teebags.

International Track and Field for the DS, specifically the cunting triple-jump.

Bastard bloody thing.

:swearing:

Aw man, didn't realise there was a ds version! I played the ps version to death. To the point where I could intentionally get 99.99 in the javelin so the weird mole thing would appear. I rule at any button bashing game, my technique is so well honed. Left hand acts as a kind of anchor with the thumb just resting above the button and the right hand works at a furious wanking pace, the upstroke forces the anchor thumb to hit the button without it moving. Actually, I bet the ds version is all about drawing circles with the stylus... Fuck that.

Pet hate- people who have created something: a song, a video, whatever, and post it on the net claiming it was done when they were 'bored'. I'm sorry but boredom doesn't have that effect. Just admit you've done something that you think might be shit but hope people find amazing.

Guest Gladstone
Culum, Calam and Calim are also ones that have popped up in the past for me.

It's bollocks as my pronunciation isn't that bad.

Are you by any chance 27, nearly 28?

Reason I ask, is that we share the same first name, and you look uncannily like my older brother. Does your entire family have ginger hair? I do, but none of my family do...

My uni cocked up my name twice in the first 2 weeks of term. I had name badges printed (we needed them cos of restricted access to the anatomy department) with Kennen and Kenan printed for my surname before they finally got it right. It can't be that hard to spell something when you've got a million lists with my name on it and I've just said it again! People have called me James or Jimmy as well... but maybe I just can't pronounce my own name.

I feel for anyone named Ruaridh or Mhairi or something like that. Must be a real pain in the ass trying to spell it to non scots

Guest Gladstone
My uni cocked up my name twice in the first 2 weeks of term. I had name badges printed (we needed them cos of restricted access to the anatomy department) with Kennen and Kenan printed for my surname before they finally got it right. It can't be that hard to spell something when you've got a million lists with my name on it and I've just said it again! People have called me James or Jimmy as well... but maybe I just can't pronounce my own name.

I feel for anyone named Ruaridh or Mhairi or something like that. Must be a real pain in the ass trying to spell it to non scots

*same joke twice in one day/thread warning*

I can't imagine how "keeno" could sound anything like James or Jimmy no matter how bad your pronounciation is...

Seriously though, I've actually always had a bit of a speech impedement when it comes to saying my own name. How do you pronounce "Calum"? Is it just cah-lum? I think I tend to say "Caw-lum", hence, sometimes (in fact all my early years) people think I'm called Colin (this really came to light when we had a foreign guy (with great English) working with us for a while. He noticeably pronounced my name "caw-lim", obviously copying the way I say my name. Whenever I introduce myself, I'm always really self-conscious of how I say my name, and try to say "cah-lum", but it just feels and sounds weird.

Cool story Colin.

• Upvote 1