aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

DHL and Carphone Warehouse, they're both shit. I was waiting on some stuff I ordered, which was dispatched last week. Now granted I should have checked the email more closely, but it was dispatched in 2 packages. I got 1 red card through my door (you can spot where this is going here), went all the way to altens to collect it, which is a 2 hour roundtrip for me cos I live on the other side of Aberdeen and don't drive, to collect this parcel. Handed over the card, the guy saw my name on the parcel and ID, and the package I collected was literally on a shelf behind him at the collection point. Surely on their computer system it must have said their was another package waiting for me? Plus it must have been right beside the other one. Anyway I've got another trip to Altens tomorrow to pick up the other one, and I have no red card to say it wasn't delivered. At least I can whinge cos their driver was such a lazy a cunt he couldn't write my name and a number twice, when they clearly were 2 separate packages with separate tracking codes.

Next... Carphone Warehouse. Went with them originally only cos they had the handset I wanted. Contract is expiring soon, so some guy phoned me up today. Said 'would you rather not save money than give it to Orange?' well actually I can get a 5 discount by going on their online store you lying bastard. Then when I said I hadn't decided on whether I wanted a SIM only renewal or a new handset, the cheeky fucker just hung up on the spot. Anyway, they're most definitely not getting my money again.

Guest idol_wild
North Anderson Drive at 17.30hrs.....WTF is all that about? The Aberdeen Council (road planners division or whatever it's called) should be taken out and made to hand paint every road marking on that road....every frikkin day for allowing the traffic in Aberdeen to become such a mess. Not just those in power today, but at least those from the last 2-3 decades. It's a joke!!!

Drivers who moan about traffic is a pet hate of mine. You all drive. In most cases, needlessly. It's your own fault.

Fucking deal with it.

Drive less, catch the bus/train more.

Too true, I agree with you here. Have you ever called your flatmate a grotty shit to her face? Did it work? I'm so close to doing so to my own grotty shit of a flatmate........

I've called her grotty, haven't gotten to the stage where I'm screaming Grotty Shit at her yet but I'm close. I'm tempted to draw a line on the Carex I gave her, and date is so I can see how much she's bloody using. I'm sure she hasn't been using the damn stuff.

I also realised how she washes dishes (including her tupperware for storing raw meat) is to also rinse them in warm water. I can't wait to get out of this place.

You have the whole of King st and a the university campus to search, good luck:up:

This feels strangely like the beginning to Taken... He had the whole of Eastern Europe to search, and he fuckin' killed everything!

Yes but you mention your girlfriend about every 4 posts so I'm sure Teabags will be able to build up enough information to find her...

Drivers who moan about traffic is a pet hate of mine. You all drive. In most cases, needlessly. It's your own fault.

Fucking deal with it.

Drive less, catch the bus/train more.

That's fair enough. However, there are very few buses every day which come to my village which of course don't actually take me to where I want to go, but only to another another bus stop, which would take me to ABZ, for me then to get another bus to the hospital. Of course I might be lucky enough to arrange all these buses to get me there on time for visiting hours. Then again they probably wouldn't...which in turn gets me back to the fact that it's been buggered up for decades in ABZ.

I don't really like driving but it is something I have to do. I suppose I could move to ABZ on the chance that I might need to go to the hospital again (hopefully not). However, that would then raise the problem of seeing the rest of my family, who do not stay in ABZ.

The bottom line is that ABZ traffic system is the pits. The 'Drives' are more like a ring piece than a ring road.

In regards to the train.....the removal of the railway between Peterhead and Aberdeen, just in time for the 'oil boom' was yet another crap idea by our North East decision makers........wankers!!!