aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The Passport website states numerous times that no profit is made from the issuing of passports, despite a new one being 80-odd quid at the moment, and you have to pay an extra tenner to have your supporting documents sent back special delivery, otherwise your birth certificates and whatnot will get sent out at a measly second class.

Fuck passports. I'm going to make a boat out of toilet rolls and go wherever I want.

It's a load of shit what they charge, don't understand where all the money goes.

I have the ultimate reward card with HBOS that insures my passport and my drivers licence so if i lose it they pay for a new one, 12.50 a month isn't too bad, barely notice it come off, and there's other benefits as well, but that's my favourite. They gave me 50 to take over my wages as well:up:

Is that 12.50 a month indefinitely? Or does it stop when you've paid a certain amount?

If it's indefinite, it's not really that good of a deal. You could put 12.50 a month into a jar for a year, and have enough to replace them both.

His Mrs is rather curvy isn't she?

Fuck knows, I don't watch that pish. I was just flicking one day and saw him on it. I gawped in disbelief for a few seconds at the fact that the rapper that caused such a fuss back in the day with "Cop Killer" was now appearing on an exceptionally cheesy ITV show, then flicked over to watch Friends on E4.

It's indefinate, but there is a 300 free overdraft as well, travel insurance, some kind of limited home insurance i would get if i lived with my girlfriend/partner, other stuff which does add up the difference. Off the top of my head though it's hard to remember.

Oh, it comes with all that! Well, that's fair enough!

• Upvote 1

Spotify. Free music? It's not fucking free music, is it? Because when I stumble on something that rocks my casbah, I have to go and fucking buy it. Meaning money changes hands, and the music stops being bastard free. Stuff yer free music, you conning bumsponge. They're all in it together.

Luckily for me, I've found most of the stuff I wanted for less than a quid each on Amazon Marketplace. Fuck, that place is just the best. It'll be the death of indie record stores. Why pay 11.99, when you can pay 20p?

Spotify. Free music? It's not fucking free music, is it? Because when I stumble on something that rocks my casbah, I have to go and fucking buy it. Meaning money changes hands, and the music stops being bastard free. Stuff yer free music, you conning bumsponge. They're all in it together.

Luckily for me, I've found most of the stuff I wanted for less than a quid each on Amazon Marketplace. Fuck, that place is just the best. It'll be the death of indie record stores. Why pay 11.99, when you can pay 20p?

Because I kinda like One Up, ken?

• Upvote 1

Fucking right. I got some albums off there last year for 1p each. 1 actual pence. One of them was Arrested Development's "Three Years...." album which is quite spiffing. I think I got some old Snoop Dogg albums as well.

A couple of mine were 1p too. It's incredible. I set the price from lowest to highest, and sifted through about 300 pages of CD's for a penny. Found a couple of awesome buys. Best website.

That's a good idea. I'm going to do that. I buy nearly all my CDs off there now, most stuff is under 3 and 1 for postage. Bam!

That's a good idea. I'm going to do that. I buy nearly all my CDs off there now, most stuff is under 3 and 1 for postage. Bam!

It's a good idea if you're a patient bargain hunter. Be aware that most of it is CD singles, and make sure you click CD's, so you don't get millions of MP3 downloads.

I love bargains. I'm never paying more than 1.50 for a CD ever again :love: