aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I offered to fight some guy in Philidelphia on Chatroulette. He seemed up for it, and was quite convinced he could give me a good hiding. He was terrible with a keyboard, and kept telling me "Am gonna kick you ass", so I'm not sure he'd be any handier in a bareknuckle situation than he is when sat infront of a computer.

The people that are cursed with such bad luck, that they are always caught taking a sip of their drink whilst landing on something quite humerous on the internet, as if their drink container is permanantly purched infront of their mouth. These people always tend to be blessed with the inability to contain said drink in their mouth whilst enjoying a chortle or two at a picture of cat doing something almost human, or something equally histerical. I fear for keyboards and monitors the world over, as desktops must be swimming in tea, coffee and fizzy pop that has been spat out in a mere giggle at a dog wearing sun glasses. Short Circuits are no laughing matter. Neither is tainting the finish of your desktop with the stains of your favourite refreshments.

Or you could just stop saying you spat your drink out due to a real life laugh-out-loud, because I assume you probably didn't. Whatever next? Eating a plate of food, or juggling flaming torches whilst reading an amusing article on Sikipedia. Oh lol, I've just burst into flames. So funny. I hate the internet.

You'll never guess what I just did when I laughed at your post.....

:up:

Ingrowing hairs. Very painful. They are disrupting my sleep too, and my general day to day comfort. Horrible stuff.

You ever had one on your cock? Not nice.

My pet hate today is coffee shops. They are supposed to be a nice, quiet relaxing place to sit and have a latte and chill out. Only, there's a constant racket of milk steamers, blenders, spoons rattling, cups rattling, folk putting trays of cups into dishwashers etc - it's like a wall of annoying noises. And since most coffee shops like to be trendy and have wooden flooring, and well, pretty much wooden everything, you're just assaulted with racket. Cafe Nero makes this worse by having music playing through weak, trebly speakers. It's not relaxing at all. Coffee shops be fucked.

The worst culprits are the Costa in Waterstones, and Kilau.

Guest Gladstone
yeah I got one on the underside of my cock once. I tried to just ignore it and it might go away but it didn't, in fact it swelled up so much it looked like I had glued a red M&M to the bottom of my cock. I had to stick a pin in it. :puke:

That's got me squirming.

Enough of the horrible cock stories.

yeah I got one on the underside of my cock once. I tried to just ignore it and it might go away but it didn't, in fact it swelled up so much it looked like I had glued a red M&M to the bottom of my cock. I had to stick a pin in it. :puke:

Shit man! That's what I had! I mean, I didn't know what it was until now. Naturally I just presumed it was an STI or something and didn't have it checked out. I too went for the pin option. Thanks for solving the mystery!

Pet hate for today is girls who go completely untrimmed in the pubic area. It's disgusting.

Guest Gladstone
Pet hate for today is girls who go completely untrimmed in the pubic area. It's disgusting.

Someone once told me you can assess how trim a girl will be by looking at her eyebrows...

I think that probably works about 70% of the time.