aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The best example of this stupidity is Morrisons. First of all, you think you're the idiot because you're standing in front of the doors for the exit and they ain't moving. No, they're just extremely slow for some inexplicable reason. Then, when they finally open you're face to face with some speng trying to walk in the exit looking at you like you're the idiot!!

People who don't read the signs telling them why a place is closed and proceed to try and enter the locked door, or read the sign, then decide to ask "oh your not open then?" if in a place that can't lock the door/pull down the blinds.

YOU JUST READ THE FUCKING SIGN saying closed for 90 minutes, if you hang around I will take the ninety minutes to do this 30-40 minute job!!

God I love Post Office customers.

3rd pet hate:

The fucking roadworks leading into Glasgow on the A80....avoid the place like the plague at rush hour.....trust me!!! :swearing:

I feel your pain. However only a wee bit because that is my journey to and from work... everyday! Thank goodness for the back roads, but even they're going to have roadworks... linked to those roadworks eventually.

And all for the next year and a half!! Although I'm trying to stay positive... the new road will be AMAZING!!

(I nearly missed the slip road for the M74, it was that busy the other day..... and I have to do it again on Sat..... grrrr)

It easy done because they're changing it so much.

There's lane closures on Saturday (just to prewarn you) so give some extra time. Trick is... if you're not going on any slip roads stay on the outside, especially since people joining or leaving are slowing right down.

It's kinda like Crazy Taxi at times.

• Upvote 1

People who don't read the signs telling them why a place is closed and proceed to try and enter the locked door, or read the sign, then decide to ask "oh your not open then?" if in a place that can't lock the door/pull down the blinds.

YOU JUST READ THE FUCKING SIGN saying closed for 90 minutes, if you hang around I will take the ninety minutes to do this 30-40 minute job!!

God I love Post Office customers.

I remember when Zavvi closed, I was standing waiting on a bus, and in the space of 5 or 10 minutes about 30 people walked into the door, pulled at the handle, read the signs [that were EVERYWHERE] and still tried to get in. Idiots

I recovered, but nearly hit a police car and a previously binned car in the process.

Immediately round a corner, the Five-0 decided to plant their car and a sign saying SLOW about 20 metres after the black ice started. Poor parking and warning on their account. Naturally hit the brakes when I saw the sign and the flashers, and took me 2-3 seconds to think, hold on a minute...GEARS, GEARS!! My mate did exactly the same thing a few minutes after me.

Guest idol_wild
I'd say buying smash tatties is your first flaw there

Whats difficult or time confusing about mashing a few tatties with a bit oh butter?

What's difficult about typing properly just now?

people walking side by side, slowly down union street, when im in a hurry to be somewhere.

It's even worse when in a store, and every time you try to move past them they seem to spread out, but are holding hands so you can't cut through them. Then they move to one side, you think "Yas i can get passed", just to see a stream of folk coming in the opposite direction blocking your move. :swearing:

I hate trying to find a valentines present the day before valentines day! (before anyone says anything I got paid on the Friday, was working all day, then driving all night to Newcastle)

Guest Gladstone
It's even worse when in a store, and every time you try to move past them they seem to spread out, but are holding hands so you can't cut through them. Then they move to one side, you think "Yas i can get passed", just to see a stream of folk coming in the opposite direction blocking your move. :swearing:

I hate trying to find a valentines present the day before valentines day! (before anyone says anything I got paid on the Friday, was working all day, then driving all night to Newcastle)

Last year, we decided to do Valentine's day in the evening, rather than giving cards first thing in the morning etc - I can't remember why. In fact, it maybe wasn't last year cos that would have been a Saturday right? Maybe it was the year before. In my wisdom, I decided to just go into town on Valentine's Day to buy my fiancee a card. I've pulled that sort of thing loads of times for birthdays etc, totally not thinking that they'd pull all the Valentine's Day cards off the shelf on the morning of Valentine's Day (or maybe it was the day after, maybe I was away or something - can't remember).

Anyway, I ended up rushing about all the shops and not able to find a single Valentine's Day card - I eventually found one in that Birthdays shop - just one, and it said "Wife" on it, so I had to write on in brackets "(to be)" after Wife. Magic.

She still married me...

(Cool story bro)

people walking side by side, slowly down union street, when im in a hurry to be somewhere.

being looked at funny by security guards (generally in union square...even though i work there) because i wear baggy(ish) jeans and hoodies.

people who say "lol" it isn't a word...don't fucking say it!!

They're probably looking at your wierd because you haven't been in for fucking ages lol "oh it's him again, been a while..."

HAAAA I know who you're talking about hahahahahaha

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

I may have mentioned this 18 times already but snow get to fuck snow snow get to fuck.