aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I fucking hate that opera guy singing that GO COMPARE advert but i lived with it and just ignored it....Now the new bloody advert has started and not only does he now scream GO COMPARE he also now screams GRIZLY BEARS and MILLIONAIRES....

Please please god strike him down.....

First that advert put me off car insurance, then having a car, then people, then life.

I fucking hate that opera guy singing that GO COMPARE advert but i lived with it and just ignored it....Now the new bloody advert has started and not only does he now scream GO COMPARE he also now screams GRIZLY BEARS and MILLIONAIRES....

Please please god strike him down.....

Easy fixed. Just stop watching Channel 5 or Fiver during the day.

They deleted all their members, and then charged them 25 to rejoin to stop "noblets" signing up. Well actually ou need a secret password, and you pay 25 for the password. And even that doesn't guarantee you membership:

Faceparty > Join Us

Is Faceparty run by that wee scrote wrinkle from N-Dubz?

I'm not a member of any of these sites apart from a never used My Space and it would be a cold day in Hell before I joined one with messages like that one....

People who talk or make annoying comments during films..people who are constantly flipping through channels and never actually watch anything!...people who are listening to crap music on their ipods or whatever and feel the need to blast it and even sing it at other people ..girl in my class sat next to me listening to High school musical and singing it (badly) out loud just so i could hear...longest hour of my life!

People who talk or make annoying comments during films..people who are constantly flipping through channels and never actually watch anything!...people who are listening to crap music on their ipods or whatever and feel the need to blast it and even sing it at other people ..girl in my class sat next to me listening to High school musical and singing it (badly) out loud just so i could hear...longest hour of my life!

You'll go far in this thread. Keep em coming.

People who's ignorance and stupidity is overwhelming and with everything they say you can't help but think, how stupid can you be?!!? ...girl who used to be in my class comes up to me in a supermarket, asks me what i'm doing if i'm at college or whatever, i tell her i'm in university at Aberdeen. I say "what about you?"..she says " i'm out shopping with my sister"...-____-

• Upvote 1

People with devices. Or years. Fucking oldsters or youngsters with cellphones who've never seen MR FUCKING MAGOO. In M&S foodmart. You're just retarded. I can'r believe your lack of flocking ability, it's not possible for me to shop here anymore, unless it's right first thing in the morning.

People who's ignorance and stupidity is overwhelming and with everything they say you can't help but think, how stupid can you be?!!? ...girl who used to be in my class comes up to me in a supermarket, asks me what i'm doing if i'm at college or whatever, i tell her i'm in university at Aberdeen. I say "what about you?"..she says " i'm out shopping with my sister"...-____-

ha, i hope at that point you let your face drop and you just walked off......leaving her to marinade in her own stupidity

• Upvote 1

You would absolutely hate watching a film with my flatmates and I. All we do is pick apart every little, stupid thing: particularly High School Musical, which is awesome.

Pet hate - your use of "..."

Aargh my fucking flatmates piss me off!!!! This week and next are officially exam time, and now that some of my flatmates have finished their exams they are being inconsiderate bastards to the rest of the building. We're not allowed gatherings or parties at all until February, yet they keep inviting their mates round and talk at the top of their voices nonstop until 2am. I've told them they can get fined 100, explained other people are studying or trying to get a good nights sleep before an exam and they just say "oh but no-one in the flat has an exam tomorrow..." IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER, WE ARE ON THE TOP FLOOR!!!!! EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU INCOSIDERATE SHIT.

I went to the warden to ask if he can have a word with them, no doubt everyone will be pissed off but if you don't like it then piss off, obviously you're not mature enough to live with people other than your parents. :swearing:

Pet hate - your use of "..."

Aargh my fucking flatmates piss me off!!!! This week and next are officially exam time, and now that some of my flatmates have finished their exams they are being inconsiderate bastards to the rest of the building. We're not allowed gatherings or parties at all until February, yet they keep inviting their mates round and talk at the top of their voices nonstop until 2am. I've told them they can get fined 100, explained other people are studying or trying to get a good nights sleep before an exam and they just say "oh but no-one in the flat has an exam tomorrow..." IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER, WE ARE ON THE TOP FLOOR!!!!! EVERYONE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU INCOSIDERATE SHIT.

I went to the warden to ask if he can have a word with them, no doubt everyone will be pissed off but if you don't like it then piss off, obviously you're not mature enough to live with people other than your parents. :swearing:

You farty old witch.:love:

I did warn you about this...

:up:

My flat is the same at the moment, it used to be so quiet in my block but in September two sets of students moved in, a pair of guys across from us and a pair of girls beneath us. Now I hear the cunts coming battering in from the pub at 3am on a fucking Tuesday, laughing and shouting and fucking banging about like stupid fat drunken cunts, and there's at least one party a week. It makes me quite angry. I've had to start sleeping with my headphones in and my iPod on. I don't mind a bt of noise at the weekend, that's acceptable, but a party at 4am on a Wednesday? Not fucking on my friend.

My flat is the same at the moment, it used to be so quiet in my block but in September two sets of students moved in, a pair of guys across from us and a pair of girls beneath us. Now I hear the cunts coming battering in from the pub at 3am on a fucking Tuesday, laughing and shouting and fucking banging about like stupid fat drunken cunts, and there's at least one party a week. It makes me quite angry. I've had to start sleeping with my headphones in and my iPod on. I don't mind a bt of noise at the weekend, that's acceptable, but a party at 4am on a Wednesday? Not fucking on my friend.

Antisocial Behaviour Investigation Team (ASBIT)