aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone
Maruchan ramen noodles for the heartattack! I mean win! None of this 'meat flavoured' rubbish, all yummy proper animal extracts and 50% RDA of sodium.

250px-Maruchan_Instant_Lunch.jpg

Probably illegal here.

But you can smoke cigarettes. o_O

Am I missing something, but the picture clearly says "chicken flavour"

The band or the TV series? Are you saying either one is a pet hate of yours?

I was actually in the wrong forum! I thought I was in the TV series one! I like Arrested Developement. Its one of my faves. I was in an exam, from 1200-1330. Left with half an hour to go as I am a genius.

Shouldn't you be in an exam right now?

I like Daft Punk and both Arrested Developments. 30rock is ok but not a patch on The Larry Sanders show, which is the greatest comedy ever imo.

I started watching The Larry Sanders Show last year, it's tremendous. I've started to notice myself saying 'hey now' increasingly often.

Pet hate - pets, all pets.

Oh, I now hate Comedy Central. Am I being punished for genuinly liking Two and a Half Men by the constant repetitive adverts? If I want to watch shitty shitty sitcoms, I have to endure the same 3 Sex in the City, Grumpy Old Men and 30 Rock adverts every single break. I used to quite like that JayZ song about New York, but now that programme about wrinkly slags has adopted it for its adverts, I hate Jay Z, and rap music, and music.

I just want to watch Charlie Harper bang women and Alan be frigid and uptight about the whole thing. What is so wrong with that? Why are you doing this to me?

For all I know, 30 Rock could be quite good, but I certainly have no interest in watching it now you're forcing it into my brain.

Everytime I close my eyes, all I see is Alec Baldwin.

You know what boils my piss about Comedy Central? The fact their little advert title thing with the Forth Rail Bridge is a flipped video image! The "First" logo on the train is bloody backwards. As soon as I noticed it, I wished I could un-notice it since it is on every cunting ad break.

Cyclists....fucking cyclists! Yesterday, when driving along Holburn Street there was two of the bastards cycling side by side, slowing up the traffic and just generally being dick heads. It took my three attempts to get past them because they kept zig zagging across the road. It took all my self restraint not to knock the bastards off. These two weren't even teenagers, they must have been in there 30's and were dressed in cycling gear....yet they were still complete twats. Argh!

Was one of them wearing attractive white cycling trousers with mud splatter up the arse that made it look like he had shat himself? If so I got stuck behind them going across the Bridge of Dee and then round the roundabout. They just pottered around the roundabout to the South Deeside road exit side by side. I felt like scoring some cyclist points in a Death Race 2000 style as they looked as if they were enjoying holding everyone up in their tight wee outfits that made their legs look like burnt/snow covered Twiglets.

Cunts.

Was one of them wearing attractive white cycling trousers with mud splatter up the arse that made it look like he had shat himself? If so I got stuck behind them going across the Bridge of Dee and then round the roundabout. They just pottered around the roundabout to the South Deeside road exit side by side. I felt like scoring some cyclist points in a Death Race 2000 style as they looked as if they were enjoying holding everyone up in their tight wee outfits that made their legs look like burnt/snow covered Twiglets.

Cunts.

Yeah, I think that was them....was this between 1 and 2pm?

Cunts is an understatement.....I could have quite happily knocked both of the bastard off and then reversed over them.

The hippie, students that are always cycling around the university area at night, on the roads, with no lights or brightly coloured clothes on. Whenever I spot one I know, I tell them when I next see them and the always reply with something along the lines of "chill out, it's no big deal...". Yes it is. You are in danger and I don't want to run you over and have it on my conscience for the rest of my life you gumptionless moron.

Believe me, I would have if it wouldn't result in me going to jail.

I still don't think you would, over a slight bit of inconvenience. Get a grip.

I hate it when the word "Ass" is put at the end of a word, to make it more, I don't know... Effective? Edgy? Stupid? "lame-ass" "gay-ass" "fake-ass". Get fucked. I hate the word "Ass" too.

Shopping Centres are swiftly changing their names to so-an-so 'Mall' now, as well. I just don't think that one is going to ever catch on, but they really want it to. Fuck that. Fuck your soda and your biscuits and gravy. It's not even a biscuit.