aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I just hate receipts in general. I don't really use my wallet much, I put 20s in my wallet when I get them from the cashpoint, but as soon as I break them, all the coins, fivers, tenners and receipts just get stuffed into my pocket. Pretty much every time I go into a shop to buy a can of juice or a newspaper I pull out all the bumff that's filled my pocket and I have to pick my way through about 5 receipts just to find a pound coin. I mean OK if I'm buying clothes, or CDs which I might need to return then the receipt will come in handy, but do I really need a receipt for a loaf of bread and a packet of fags?

Reminded me of a pet hate.

Guys that put coins in their wallet and then, when said change is needed, fish through them like an old wifie, picking every second one out and looking at it before putting it back in because its not the right one.:swearing:

Put your change in your pocket and remove all the coins at the same time! Makes it so much easier.

Wallets = Notes

Pockets = Coins

• Upvote 1

Reminded me of a pet hate.

Guys that put coins in their wallet and then, when said change is needed, fish through them like an old wifie, picking every second one out and looking at it before putting it back in because its not the right one.:swearing:

Put your change in your pocket and remove all the coins at the same time! Makes it so much easier.

Wallets = Notes

Pockets = Coins

but don't jingle them in your pocket...looks like you standing having a fiddle!

Pulling a muscle in my neck/shoulder. Fuck me it's sore. :(

Feel your pain on that one dude. I pulled my left shoulder a few years ago and was off work for a few days cos I couldn't lift my arm or turn my head. Agony. Then I pulled the right one shortly after. I was off work a few months ago with a muscle spasm in my neck. A whole day off work and bedridden due to an injury caused by yawning and stretching while having a morning piss. That was the worst pain I've ever been in in my life. I was literally stuck, flat on my back, I couldn't move my head, lift my head off the pillow, or support it without having to use my hands to hold it in place!

But there's a load of idiots in various sport teams who all have identikit looks and loudly, constantly boast about how manly they are; nearly everyone is incredibly rude, mainly the posh kids from Edinburgh who wear Jack Wills clothes and navy body warmers with their shit 'i just got out of bed, look, LOOK' hair, as well as the idiots who crawl out of somewhere unknown when student elections are on and will make you want to commit all sorts of horrible murders and with the awful puns they have on their names (why does every fucker involved in student politics have to have the last name Cox?!!) as well as the pretentious slime that seem to populate everywhere on campus ever, no matter where you go. Never mind the amazingly witty and hilarious graffiti that seems to be in every lecture hall such as 'JOHN LIKES BUMS'.

What's not to love?

...or maybe it'll be different this year. :up: