aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Auld wifies (though not old enough for a pass, clearly) who get on the bus, having clearly spent an eternity waiting for the terminally slow shell of rust to arrive, and then spend aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages delving beyond the buttons and various bits of lint in their purse to extract something resembling coinage to hand to the driver.

You've been doing fuck all while waiting on the bus, why not get your loose change out then instead of holding up a bus full of people desperate to get to work*?

* The last bit may be lies :up:

Auld wifies (though not old enough for a pass, clearly) who get on the bus, having clearly spent an eternity waiting for the terminally slow shell of rust to arrive, and then spend aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages delving beyond the buttons and various bits of lint in their purse to extract something resembling coinage to hand to the driver.

You've been doing fuck all while waiting on the bus, why not get your loose change out then instead of holding up a bus full of people desperate to get to work*?

* The last bit may be lies :up:

That's the one son. If you know its going to take ten minutes to look out your shitty council bus pass then kindly do it before the bus arrives/as its pulling up instead of holding everyone else up you crazy old foosters.

Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

Sweater vests. Come on, what's the point?

Those "this is not an invitation to rape me" adverts.

Those "this is not an invitation to rape me" adverts.

I'm sure I saw one of those at a bus stop that had a bride on it. I didn't get it. However I now know that raping brides just isn't cricket.

100% spot on about the old folk and buses by the way. It's worrying that such a small thing could piss me off this much.

100% spot on about the old folk and buses by the way. It's worrying that such a small thing could piss me off this much.

annoys me too, altho I think quite a lot of age groups can be guilty of this

people who don't read emails properly (thats personal emails to friends) when you are trying to organise something and they comeback asking questions that are on the bottom of the email or bene explained 10MIIIIIIIIIILLION times

People who have a problem with men being men.

I'm a man: if i want to swear, watch football, drink beer, smoke, wank, piss on the floor and "forget" to clean it up etc i will.

Stop being such a bunch of wet-blankets. There is nothing wrong with machismo every now and then. It's only as irritating as the plethora of activities that women and effeminate people like doing that infringe on my general well being. Live and let live, that's what i say.

:up:

When dog walkers leave their dog's shit on the street.

URGH!

In that vein.

Horses/Horse riders. Why the fuck do they get to just shit everywhere, surely it's equally or more (related to quantity) offensive than dogs.

Those fucking snooty horse riders should have to climb down off their high horse (guffaw - word play) and shovel it up. Dicks.

In that vein.

Horses/Horse riders. Why the fuck do they get to just shit everywhere, surely it's equally or more (related to quantity) offensive than dogs.

Those fucking snooty horse riders should have to climb down off their high horse (guffaw - word play) and shovel it up. Dicks.

Farmers that spread shit over their fields then drive onto the roads and cover them in slippy, smelly, shitty mud and leave it for days. The council wonders why the roads are in such bad condition?

Drivers that hate being overtaken and try everything they can to avoid it, yet aren't confident enough to actually drive at the speed limit; some old man every morning drives at 20 miles an hour at parts of the road where it's dangerous to overtake, yet when it comes to a straight, he speeds right up if you try to overtake.