aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

holier than thou non smokers with overkeen senses of smell

I significantly fell off the wagon tonight and am puffing on some drum rollies (acKAH)

But I'm doing it in my own home when no people are around (KLAAH). If I was doing it in the street I'd get the fuck away from anyone I didn't see smoking (hukKLAAAH) which is nice behaviour (COUGH) IMO. This is what people do in nicer countries. But after new year I will hate on the family of five sparking up in front of me (HUKLAAAH) causing me to huklaah even though I'll be back on the wagon.

Seriously, you don't know the low-level of misery non-smokers suffer daily. I'd have to jog up Wellington Road at rushour to get the same effect as walking up union street at lunchtime turning out.

i try not to smoke when walking down the street ect, and try to stick to designated smoking areas while out and about, but im sure as hell i've probably pissed off a fair few non smokers anyway.

my pet hates are generally rude customers at work, rude waiters in restaraunts, i supose just general rudeness anoys me, Oh and people pointing out the fact that i cant spell CONSTANTLY.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
bleedin forum members who leave you negative rep, don't read your posts correctly,

AND have the cheek to call you a fat bigoted racist .....

quote : Old Gold : "Cool yer jets Bernard Manning"

:swearing:

Yeah! What sort of over analysing, reading between the lines is required to find something bigoted about tarring (or should that be whitewashing lol coz of there skin) all 'blacks' with the "can't speak English" brush?

Yeah! What sort of over analysing, reading between the lines is required to find something bigoted about tarring (or should that be whitewashing lol coz of there skin) all 'blacks' with the "can't speak English" brush?

Har Har....sarcasm is the lowest form of wit...

In fact, WHY do you require to find anything at all ? just read the post as is !

mmm.... I recall ALSO saying chav whites speak like that !

I was talking about a way of speaking, not about colour or race !

it just seems chavs and mainly black people talk like that.....

seems like no-one can say anything these days without the PC brigade getting involved !

Stop trying to find things that are not there, just read the words, don't over analyse FFS !

Can you honestly not see how your previous post could come across as a wee bit rascist?

??? How ?

I'm NOT saying ALL black people speak like I said in my post, (I have a black brother-in-law and quite a few black friends).... but alot do, as well as chavs, neds, hoodies, mingers, minkies, whatever you want to call them, do too !

I was talking about pronunciation, uneducated speakers, of WHATEVER colour ,creed or religon.....If others see something racist in that, and choose to give me neg rep, then I think the problem is theirs..... too defensive with thin skins (who also maybe can't read either)..... what the hell...who cares....I KNOW I didn't post it to offend....

??? How ?

I'm NOT saying ALL black people speak like I said in my post, (I have a black brother-in-law and quite a few black friends).... but alot do, as well as chavs, neds, hoodies, mingers, minkies, whatever you want to call them, do too !

I was talking about pronunciation, uneducated speakers, of WHATEVER colour ,creed or religon.....If others see something racist in that, and choose to give me neg rep, then I think the problem is theirs..... too defensive with thin skins (who also maybe can't read either)..... what the hell...who cares....I KNOW I didn't post it to offend....

No one is saying your not a man of the people.

It's the way you wrote it. I would have thought that everyone in this day and age would know that you can't word a comment like that.

PS: We're not idiots. You DO NOT need to put things in block capitals.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Smoke in general is totally arse. Especially walking behind someone on a windy day, and I get a face full of the stuff and ash flicked all over me. Yeah. Cheers. I don't think I can think of a more selfish thing anyone could possibly do. I like all these "But, I'm a considerate smoker though" type people. No you're not. Get fucked. How about I inherently get you involved in my bad habits? I could chew off a hangnail and spit it onto your clothes, covered in saliva and a bit of food. Sound good?

Take your little pissy-fit and go get fucked, you fucking wendy. I'm a smoker, and fuck you if you don't like it. I don't give a shit how it affects you or anybody else. If I'm not bothered enough about my own health to consider quitting the smokes, then I'm not going to bother about yours, am I? It's not my fucking responsibility. Keep your distance if you find it so nasty, stinky and horrid and stamp your foot and snivel and whine and hold your breath until it REALLY hurts to someone who might give a shit. Grow the fuck up.

You cunts never stop bitching about it, do you? You pissed and moaned when it was legal to smoke in public places. It was outlawed in public places, so you pissed and moaned about groups of smokers huddled outside pubs. Now you're pissing and moaning about people smoking outside, which is still legal as far as I'm aware. Until it gets banned, and it probably will in this fucked-up society, I'll happily carry on smoking outside and I might just blow a cloud of it right in your face if I feel like it because there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me.

Take your little pissy-fit and go get fucked, you fucking wendy. I'm a smoker, and fuck you if you don't like it. I don't give a shit how it affects you or anybody else. If I'm not bothered enough about my own health to consider quitting the smokes, then I'm not going to bother about yours, am I? It's not my fucking responsibility. Keep your distance if you find it so nasty, stinky and horrid and stamp your foot and snivel and whine and hold your breath until it REALLY hurts to someone who might give a shit. Grow the fuck up.

You cunts never stop bitching about it, do you? You pissed and moaned when it was legal to smoke in public places. It was outlawed in public places, so you pissed and moaned about groups of smokers huddled outside pubs. Now you're pissing and moaning about people smoking outside, which is still legal as far as I'm aware. Until it gets banned, and it probably will in this fucked-up society, I'll happily carry on smoking outside and I might just blow a cloud of it right in your face if I feel like it because there's not a damn thing you can do to stop me.

Somebody needs to chill the fuck out and have a smoke :)

If you read it right, you'll see I didn't !

You wrote, and I quote: "Why oh why, do Blacks and southern chavs ALWAYS say... blah de blah'.

ALWAYS Sam! All the black people, all the time. That's how you put it, that's how everybody rightfully read it. If you didn't mean to sound like a moron, it's your fault for not reading back your post and thinking with your brain.

Secondly, 'blacks' is a term only my granny is allowed to use, and that's only because she doesn't know any better.

Now quit it with the greeting 'you're all thin skinned, bleeding heart commies' nonsense. You're the one getting bent out of shape because everyone thought you were a racist.

The "ALWAYS" was refering to the use of the word "aks" instead of "ask" only, NOT the users of the word.... although, ANYONE who pronounces it like that, is the real moron

(maybe YOU do !?...... LOL)

I have honestly never heard anyone say 'aks' instead of 'asks'. Maybe your hearing's bust.

Plus, when stating that you hate when 'blacks' use one term instead of another is pretty racist. Insinuating that a whole group of people use the same term? Silly.

When public holidays, such as Boxing Day and the ilk; the ones on specific days, are wasted on weekends. For example, next year Boxing Day is on a Saturday.

Therefore; only the Friday off work, therefore; it is not relevant to my interests.

If boxing day falls on a weekend the public holiday rolls over to the Monday, so you still get the public holiday, just not on the proper day. See here for more info