aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
WHy was her mouth near enough to bite you in the bollocks if she never gave you head?

This thread just got dirty. I need a shower.

I can't actually remember. I think the truth (or somewhere near the truth) would be that I was leaning over to change a CD or something and she had been doing something amazing like kissing my midriff.... and thought it would be funny to bite my ball. Fuck. It still hurts thinking about it. This was about 10 years ago.

You infested it with filth, though!

Always the ring leader. Always.

I hate it when people fail to close the front door to my block of flats properly. I came home to find a beggar sitting on my doorstep yesterday. That was unpleasant. All he needed to do was notice the door wasn't closed fully and he was in. And probably in my back garden shooting up.

I know! Teabags comes on talking about blowjobs, then complains that the thread got dirty :laughing:

I coincidentally just got this bebo message about a minute ago:

I was just browsing profiles and ran across yours.

I'm going out on a limb here and I dont usually do this but

maybe we can chat sometime on M-S-N? tanya.hopper7696@hotmail.com

Go on, someone bombard the slut with filthy msn messages...

Is that the one that bit your bollock?

I know, I'm such an indian giver.

10 years ago I would have killed to have a girls face within the area of my penis.

Not the girl that bit my ball, no. Some bebo random - there were a few posts further up the thread about randoms bebo messaging etc.

Shampoo adverts and cleaning ads in general that claim to have cracked some new kinda scientific breakthrough. "Nuclear protein for your head!" or some shite. "It's new scientific formula goes straight to the root and coats your hair with a microscopic layer of copper and melted goat's cheese to ensure it stays shiny throughout the day!" Fuck off man. If it cleans my hair I don't care about what kinda new made-up chemical you've "discovered" this week.

Also adverts for things like Yakult and Actimel where they latin-ise a word/phrase to make it sound more sophisticated and fabricate all kinds of crazy bullshit ingrediants. "Acitivus Bifidus Digestivum"? What the hell are you talking about? Get the hell off my television you git.

Threads and posts by JF9TP2.

Alan Smith in general. Why does he even exist?

Cyclists who INSIST on cycling on the pavement even when there is a perfectly good cycle lane beside them, and then refuse to move out of the way when THEY are cycling straight for YOU on a path that you, as the pedestrian, should have right of way.

• Upvote 1

I still have bite marks on mine relating to an incident when i was 18 that ended in a short spell in A&E and the loss of a ridiculous amount of blood :down:

That is "savage".

And I mean "savage" not as in cool, but as in "savage".

Jeez. 8o

"Hi there. I am going to school to be a teacher. I have a puppy. I am happy with life's simplest things. I like Criminology. I also like Horseback riding. I am looking for friends. Add me on MSN to chat if you want to know more about me. My name is sussiedick89@hotmail.com. Hit me up to know more about me!!"

this is my new friend on Bebo..... erm yeah

oh and another...look familiar?? (reckon it's a ladyboy from the picture!)

"I was just browsing profiles and ran across yours.

I'm going out on a limb here and I dont usually do this but

maybe we can chat sometime on M-S-N? I'm online pretty often

and maybe we can get to know each other a little better

I hope to hear from you real soon

My screen name is nikki20loveme@hotmail.com"

It was - TWICE my friend - TWICE....! It must have healed first time...then BANG! gone again when i was grinding(dancing) whilst on spring break in Miami!! haha.....

Thought i was gonna faint with the loss of blood!!

Happened to my mate once, apparently he couldn't talk OR walk from the pain, and also almost passed out. It's a fucking terrifying notion, I must say.