aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Last season I had a season ticket 3 of us bought, just about every game at least one person couldn't go, and one of our mates ended up going to more games for free than any of us who had bought tickets.

I've a ST and have missed 3 games this season (ICT, Hamilton, DUFC).

To be honest, I'd have liked to have missed more.

How bad was Derek Young last night? His passing was terrible - he couldn't find a man in Gay Pride Week.

acca on tonight. Caley had better fucking win
Me too. Caley had better fucking draw! :up:

I'm not touching our game with a bargepole. Falkirk always seem to do well in Inverness, however we always seem to do well at home when in November/December. We'll have confidence from Saturday's game, but Brewster won't have a clue whether to change the team/tactics. We very rarely draw at home, it's either a cinvincing win or we get mugged for a loss.

With all these things to factor, it's like throwing a coin in the air to decide ?(

Hopefully Esson is still in goals and we play Rooney ahead of Wood (despite Woody's good recent performances), as he is looking reall sharp just now and most likely to score goals at home.

Stoke won me mega money last night, so i'm going to bank it before doing anything silly :up:

Guest treader.
do you think livingston are going to survive without elliot?

Im assuming he is the best player in the livi squad atm (sorry if I am wrong, just seems to be the consensus from reading match reports and stuff)

survive - yes.

win any games - no.

especially with Griffiths missing games while he gets surgery on his knee, and Elliott going back to Hearts (probably) we're gonna be two forwards down. Which can't really be good, can it!?

Guest treader.

good old Rocco Quinn started out the season pretty well, but he's not been as good as he can be recently, and Cuenca and De Vita are good, but they arent getting any goals which, given the 6-1 fucking humping we got a few weeks ago, we could really really use!!