aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

I'm in a bit of a quandary. Obviously I want the Huns to lose, but I'd rather Killie didn't join us in third. Hmm, perhaps a 3-3 draw? Hmm...

I'm still hoping Killie capitulate and get relegated to net me 400 odd. Unfortunately for me, their early season form has been excellent and they have a cracking player in Taouil :up:

Their usual season long injury crisis (do they train on glass?) is still to come along though, so maybe the results will slow a bit?

Anybody can beat anybody (outside the top two) at the moment, so who knows what the SPL table is going to look like in may ?(

1624542564-soccer-uefa-cup-round-of.jpg

Langfield's the best standard of 'keeper a team like Aberdeen can afford/attract, unless we somehow unearth one of the three million good Polish 'keepers that seem to exist (but we won't, because they don't play amateur football in Holland).

Can anyone that's good with Photoshop put a shell on Langfield's back here, please?

At least you get a whole fucking stand. In your dump of a stadium we get shoved in a corner cage. It's lovely.

Tannadice >>>> Pittodrie

We get three whole stands actually (Jimmy Kerr, Fair Play and The Shed) :up: Having had the misfortune to have been in all three at various points, I can safely say that no seat in Pittodrie is worthy of 'dump' status as much as those hell-hole of stands. Shit toilets and pies as well. Cracking atmosphere though.

I reckon we should charge United a 5% charge on all away tickets sold...the club has been free-riding off of our tremendous support for years now. Its about time clubs stopped taking advantage of the faithful Aberdeen support.

We get three whole stands actually (Jimmy Kerr, Fair Play and The Shed) :up: Having had the misfortune to have been in all three at various points, I can safely say that no seat in Pittodrie is worthy of 'dump' status as much as those hell-hole of stands. Shit toilets and pies as well. Cracking atmosphere though.

I reckon we should charge United a 5% charge on all away tickets sold...the club has been free-riding off of our tremendous support for years now. Its about time clubs stopped taking advantage of the faithful Aberdeen support.

Are you kidding?? Have you been in the away section a Pittodrie. It's horrible. Seats are shit and broken.

Granted our shed is crap, but theres nothing wrong with the Fair Play.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
big match looming against the fife........... do livi really have the bottle to force a title challenge?

Whoops, temporary interference there.

Can't see Lavvy being up there come season's end, I've a feeling the Farmers'll sneak it.

Not :up:

The Dons have been incapable of having two good halves of a game for some time now and that's the frustrating part. They are more than capable of playing very good football but it seems only when they are trying to claw back a draw or play the OF. Listened to the game on Saturday and watched the highlights and it was like two different teams had been on the pitch.

Looks like Mackie is starting to figure out what his job title means though, so that's a plus... Never seen in him in the box and threatening as much. Now if only he can learn the offside rule. Not referring to Sat but the numerous times he has been offside this season.