aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Fantastic day in Elgin today! Wonderful soup and steak pie meal for 4.75 in Thunderton, before handing out free lessons in darts in the Whiter. Lots of drinking throughout and really enjoyed Roddy Hunter scoring when I had a 5 on him to score anytime at 3-1. Maxi's mate had a 5 on him to score first at 8-1 and a 5 to score anytime, so he'll be enjoying the drinks on the way back just now i'm guessing.

Pies were rather good too :)

Player sent off for protecting his face when the ball was fired at him from 3 yards away.

Two goals conceded in the ensuing mayhem.

A third conceded when a central defender goes down with a head knock (though it was a cracking strike, to be fair)

Roll on next Saturday.

Thought we played some good stuff yesterday can't believe we fucked up a 2 goal lead ....well actually I can :down:

Wish Aluko had gone down when he was fouled in the box or set up Macdonald.

JC's comments in the PnJ today read as if the loss of a two goal lead was entirely Aluko's fault. He may have had some misjudged play at times, mainly through a desire to get forward, but getting on one of our, if not thee, best players back is just lunacy when he continually plays the likes of Young and Foster and has a tactical mind of a fish! The guy is a fucking clown and all the booing at the matches, which I'm not a fan of, should be aimed squarely at the orange one!!!!!!!

He has done this before with players that have a great deal of potential only to get pissed off at being singled out by the fat arse and they lose all drive and stop caring and then get punted...

Get him to fuck and put the other Jimmy in charge for a while and see what happens.

Makes me angry!

Lee Miller called up to Scotland squad to replace injured Ross McCormack, and with the remaining strikers being Iwelumo, McFadden and Clarkson in my opinion, Handsome Lee's probably the perfect option to lead the line, with Faddy and Maloney supporting from the wings. :)

United's Scott Robertson also drafted in to cover call-offs.

;)

Lee Miller called up to Scotland squad to replace injured Ross McCormack, and with the remaining strikers being Iwelumo, McFadden and Clarkson in my opinion, Handsome Lee's probably the perfect option to lead the line, with Faddy and Maloney supporting from the wings. :)

United's Scott Robertson also drafted in to cover call-offs.

A certain ICT fan on this site will be particualry excited now that Lee has been called up & he'll get to see him on Wednesday.

If he goes down for a winning penalty, i can't wait to see his posts on thursday! ;)