aberdeen-music

2008/2009 Season Thread

Bigsby

Guest idol_wild
Ahh yes, Aberdeen; like Newcastle, another team where the fans genuinely believe they should be challenging for the title in their respective league as well as playing in Europe every season because of some god- given right, the fading memory of distant success and a "faithful" "tremendous" (read gullible) support.

You're an absolute idiot.

I have never known any Aberdeen fan who "genuinely believes they should be challenging for the title".

Guest idol_wild
The 5% charge thing was a joke btw but who the fuck is this idiot who thinks that Aberdeen fans think they should be winning the leauge? Clown.

He's:

a) Clueless, and

b) Trying to wind up Aberdeen fans. Which has worked. It wound me up. But then again, I'm easily wound up.

i`d like to see eric black in, maybe alongside cooper? or windass:up:

See this is another reason people make ridiculous Newcastle comparisons: "He (insert name of ex-player) oonderstands wor club man!"

Dean Windass? What about Nigel Pepper, he used to get sent off with monotnous regularity too?

He has a major advantage over most of the ex-Dons mentioned in that he's actually managed at a decent level.

Also he's much more of a legend in my eyes than Deano.

It was meant with an element of seriousness. I don't think it would take much to prise him away from Valenciennes seen as though they are bottom of the Orange Ligue 1.

See this is another reason people make ridiculous Newcastle comparisons: "He (insert name of ex-player) oonderstands wor club man!"

Dean Windass? What about Nigel Pepper, he used to get sent off with monotnous regularity too?

i`m deadly serious!

Windass has a good reputation in the game, is already helping with the training at Hull, and all the players look up to him. you dont need to be a genius to see that he will be a good coach. and without doubt would help attract players to the team. i didnt just mention him because he did well at aberdeen.