aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone's bored on Sunday afternoon or needs some faith restored in football after the Aberdeen-Utd. game I'd strongly suggest watching the Milan Derby on Channel 5. Inter can clinch the title, Milan need a win to have any chance of qualifying for the Champions League.

It's exciting :)

Who'se commentating on the Man United game on ITV tonight? I fucking hate this guy. He talks entirely in soundbites, like he's trying so hard to have his "They Think It's All Over, It Is Now" moment. Drives me up the cunting wall he does. I think it miht be Clive Tyldesley?

Yeah I think it was, I hate that man. And David Pleat.

May I be the first to say "meh"?

If I recall correctly, he was just a very very average SPL midfielder with no outstanding attributes.

Call me an optimist, but I disagree. He looked like quite the player at Killie, and should be a very able Nicholson replacement. If we can tie Maybury up (and hopefully Miller too, though I doubt it), we'll be in reasonable shape. We need a new centre back as a matter of priority, though.

Love from Christy