aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers FC in Europe. The strongest sedative known to man. Just pray to God, Jesus, The Virgin Mary, Allah, Guru Nanak, Buddha, Heather Mills-McCartney, anyone, that they get beat in that fucking final.

Pretty sure Heather Mills would show some kind of solidarity with Murray as a fellow stair-hater.

Understood. Don't remember you ever posting about the filth in this thread before so what are you, a shameless glory hunting Hun crawling out of the woodwork or just someone who doesn't understand/like football?

What fucking business is it to you?, I posted that I was pleased about the result end of.

Why do I need to post in an internet forum about which team I support?, I dont feel the need to be called a hun cunt, glory hunting bastard etc. every other week which is why I limit my postings to the few times I have gone to watch Montrose.

What fucking business is it to you?, I posted that I was pleased about the result end of.

Why do I need to post in an internet forum about which team I support?, I dont feel the need to be called a hun cunt, glory hunting bastard etc. every other week which is why I limit my postings to the few times I have gone to watch Montrose.

Cool. Crawling out of the woodwork it is then. I make no apologies for the fact that I fail to see how liking football is compatible with supporting or even "supporting" Rangers.

Hahahahahaha

"hasnae posted on internets his support for football team and is therefore crawling out of woodwork/glory hunter"

You are a twat

It's not the fact that you hadn't before, it's the fact that you choose to now.

Frankly I'm quite content as long as I'm a twat with no affiliation to sectarian shite.

Aye, fine. So continue you it when your team's successful?

I hate this idea that you have in your head that every person who supports Rangers is disgusting and bigoted in some way. A friend of mine who I've known since we were both 6 years old supports Rangers because of deep family traditions. He lives in Aberdeenshire and makes it to a few games a season. He is not bigoted in any way, but going by your logic he's some kind of depraved maniac simply because of the team he supports.

Funnily enough, I met a friend of his from college the other day who proceeded to explain to me exactly why the Ibrox disaster 'was too good for those filthy, manky Hun cunts'. Man, that must mean that all Aberdeen fans are like that as well, yeah? Grow the fuck up and take your head out of the sand.

And no, before the obvious reply, I am not a Rangers fan.

I hate this idea that you have in your head that every person who supports Rangers is disgusting and bigoted in some way. A friend of mine who I've known since we were both 6 years old supports Rangers because of deep family traditions. He lives in Aberdeenshire and makes it to a few games a season. He is not bigoted in any way, but going by your logic he's some kind of depraved maniac simply because of the team he supports.

Funnily enough, I met a friend of his from college the other day who proceeded to explain to me exactly why the Ibrox disaster 'was too good for those filthy, manky Hun cunts'. Man, that must mean that all Aberdeen fans are like that as well, yeah? Grow the fuck up and take your head out of the sand.

And no, before the obvious reply, I am not a Rangers fan.

As far as I'm concerned, bigotry is such a big part of both Old Firm clubs that supporting either of them equates to associating yourself with sectarianism.

As far as I'm concerned, bigotry is such a big part of both Old Firm clubs that supporting either of them equates to associating yourself with sectarianism.

That is the biggest pile of rubbish I have ever heard in my life. Do you not think it's possible that some people genuinely support and follow the club because they are passionate about the team and the game of football? Rather than the nonsense that blights both sides of the Old Firm... Clearly not. And well, if you don't your clearly dillusional and don't really know much about it.

Can you actually give some genuine evidence for this? Not the odd banner that's put up around both Old Firm stadiums or the odd chant. I've heard some horrific chants at Pittodrie about various incidents with Old Firm, does that mean that those people who actually go to the football (such as yourself, I'd imagine) simply to watch football are in some way connected to these small-minded idiots?

I am in no way saying the Old Firm is perfect, far from it infact. But you are simply dismissing the fans who go to football games to watch football games and nothing else; there are idiots that support every side in Scotland, there just so happens to be more in Glasgow because of the bigger population there.