aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

OUT!

not :up:

At least we stayed in 26 hours longer than the sheep. Woof!

Still gutted after yesterday. I knew we'd miss Archibald at the back, but the amount of times the wee cunt Novo was allowed through was horrible. If Sid had scored the penalty, I'd reckon we would have pegged it, but there was far too much rank awful finishing anyway.

Still quite proud though.

FTOF!

:up:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a fucked up situation at the Dons, it would cost Aberdeen money they can't afford to get rid of the two Jimmy's and Clark and replace them. If Jimmy went then I see no reason why WM should stay, what is his job....he said recently that he's only brought up footballing matters with Jimmy once when he told him we don't get beat by Rangers 5-0, we don't get beat by anyone 5-0. So 4-1 by Utd and 4-3 by QoS is acceptable? Fuck me we've made top 6 in every season, wooooo, the split is a big a joke as Aberdeen at the mo.

The Uefa cup run covered up way to many cracks, was it really that good tho bar the performance against Copenhagan and two draws??

Duff, Byrne, Bus, Mair etc when you really think about it, what the fuck??? Why not just play young boys instead of them, if there not better than these guys then they shouldn't be at the club in the first place.

Thing is we're stuck with him and its only going to get worse before it gets better.

Haha, that'll learn you.

Sad(dish) to see Nicholson and Lovell go, and Aluko and Walker if that's what happens, but the rest are no loss at all.

Seriously tiny squad unless we get a good few players in over the summer, though, or unless some of the much maligned reserves / kids turn out to actually be OK.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Please God somebody offer him a deal as manager. Dunfermline fans, you fancy it? ;)

Not really, no. Quite happy with the way Jim McIntyre's going about the job, ta!

Not really, no. Quite happy with the way Jim McIntyre's going about the job, ta!

Agreed.

Heard any chat of new signings? We got that Stephen Bell punter off Stirling, who at least has some pace about him. I reckon we need a complete midfield overhaul in the summer and a proven goalscorer who still has legs.

I've been largely happy with the defence since McIntyre has come in, Nipper has started playing and the boy Woods is settling in nicely. We need to establish a settled left-back though, I'm not convinced about Muirhead playing there permanently. How we signed Gallacher for another few years is anybody's guess, he's definetely an SPL player and will be huge for us next year.