aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're not a young team.

Well, as both you and QOTS have demonstrated, experience can often be more valuable than youth.

That said, what a total, total embarassment. I could live with Tosh scoring against us, but for Stewart, a player not only not good enough to play for the Dons but not good enough to play for Falkirk to score the winner is ridiculous.

Only positive I can find is that I won't have to find the cash for the final.

fucking hell we lost at home to stafford rangers today - a team who had lost 8 on the trot and have been relegated to the blue square north already. fucking cunting depressed tonight though the vodka is easing the pain :)

and wtf happened to aberdeen today????

Don't think it's worth me talking about the Dons. Disgraceful, nae much more to be said.

And to top it all off, Paolo Maldini just gave the ball away leading to a Juve goal, undoing all SuperPippo's fine efforts in scoring 2 open goals in half an hour.

I hate football.

Well done to QoS today, not a result I'd have predicted, but good on them. Despite having a soft spot for Aberdeen, I love to see the underdog. Now, if there were to be a Div 1 final, I'd be a happy girl. I'd be even happier if QoS beat the Jags!

Aye don't worry mate, when your club has sufficient expectation levels/history/reason to exist to actually have anything that could be considered a failure I'll be right there to laugh at you. Until then just you enjoy taking your pitiful wee swipes from the footballing wasteland you so often seem to confuse with the moral high ground.

Take a joke lad. I've had a complete ribbing down at the the pub tonight, you just need to loosen up a bit.

Yes Aberdeen suck the biggest balls ever, but what did you expect? I for one thought that this tie would be far too easy for the Dons to not fuck it up.

Same old story, I can take a joke when it bears some resemblence to humour. Just to clarify, that post wasn't me chucking the toys out the pram out of bitterness at today's result. I don't begrudge Queens their victory in the slightest; it was totally deserved, and quite honestly I'm used to Aberdeen being laughed at by now. I was engaging in childish, Strachan-esque toy-throwing over a whole separate issue :p

If the website would let me I'd just go back and delete those posts to save hassle because obviously they're going to come across the wrong way, but fuck it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Hahahahaha. I'd love to say I felt a shred of sympathy for Aberdeen, but I've been waiting for this result for too many years. Round ye, Tango. :up:

My sentiments exactly, I'm as high as a kite over this one. It's been nearly 4 years in the making so we should make no apologies for extremely cuntish gloating. Get it right up ye, you turncoat orange slag.

And to make life even better:

Dunfermline 2-1 Clyde

:up::up::up::up::up:

Nearly 48 hours later and I still feel sick.

What a disgrace, an absolute kick in the teeth to the 14,000 of us that travelled down. I hope Calderwood and his bunch of clowns are suitably embarressed and ashamed at that pitiful performance.

So, which of the rats will be first to desert the ship - when do hear that Nicholson and Lee Miller are inevitably off?

Fuck them. Fuck them all, the spineless, cowardly, traitorous scum.

It's gone - what did it say?

looking at the article history, I assume it was this: 'He currently sells blow up sheep at the beach'

edit: before that was: 'He is now not fit to wear the shirt and only there to suck off the Coaching staff' and before that 'He is Now not fit to wear the shirt and is only there because he gives the coaching staff good head'