aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

I tend to ignore club football outwith Scotland, but I do like a big European game, so I'm looking forward to tonight. I'm also hoping Liverpool win.

i confess that I want Rangers to win on Thursday, although normally I'd be happy to see an outbreak of cholera wipe out the club and most of their supporters:up:

i'm hoping both liverpool and rangers win as i have them in my euro accumulator! along with bayern and man utd.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am however more excited about my trip down the road for the UEFA Cup semi-final. Even though I feel a severe beating may occur!:down:

I know how you feel...thankfully I managed to find myself next to a large group of Rangers fans in Enigma for the 2nd leg of the Quarter Finals.

I have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach for Thursday...

i'm hoping both liverpool and rangers win as i have them in my euro accumulator! along with bayern and man utd.

I did have an accumulator on but lost it!

I had Liverpool and Fiorentina to win though as Rangers have no chance of winning with 9 first team players out.

I did have an accumulator on but lost it!

I had Liverpool and Fiorentina to win though as Rangers have no chance of winning with 9 first team players out.

why the fuck was there 5 minutes injury time? and how the hell do you score an own goal in the 5th minute of injury time. grr.

I hope Rangers get hammered on Thursday.

Especially that little toothless gypsy novo.

They've also had the fixture list shifted around for them (again) and now complained about it. SPL's against them apparently.

From toothless gypsy to legless prick, they're all the same :up:

They've also had the fixture list shifted around for them (again) and now complained about it. SPL's against them apparently.

From toothless gypsy to legless prick, they're all the same :up:

Haha, indeed.

No other club would EVER get the fixtures changed.

Imagine the (very unlikely) scenario it was hearts, hibs, aberdeen etc in this position.

Not a hope of an extension then.

Pretty dull game at the Nou Camp tonight. Barcelona had all the ball but failed to do anything with it, has been the case a lot this season. Still, i don't think it's a bad result. Barce have leaked a fair few goals as of late, so not conceding an away goal is a positive.