aberdeen-music

'mon Scotland!!!

Shaki

I'm hopeful of a point. 1-1. I don't know why.

Here's some amazing insight from Hibernian's Scott Brown:

"They have incredible players and got to the World Cup final but we've got players as well and will be going out to do our best. We've got guys like Ferguson and he'll just have to play his own game against them, while Vieira will have to play his own game and, if I get on the park, I'll have to play my own game."

So......they've got incredible players......but we've got players.........and everyone will have to play their own game.

5-0 Scotland?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The papers have hyped this game far too much and i know alot of people will be let down,

Has the squads been announced for it yet?

from BBC:

Scotland (likely): Gordon, Dailly, Alexander, Pressley, Weir, Caldwell, Fletcher, Hartley, Ferguson, McCulloch, McFadden.

France (likely): Coupet, Sagnol, Thuram, Gallas, Abidal, Ribery, Makelele, Vieira, Malouda, Henry, Trezeguet.

31 year od Preston right back playing left back! If only Richie Byrne was Scottish........

YOU FUCKIN BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

I work on a non patriotic oil rig and the company that own it are french!! (Haha).

Ive got a wee french dude i work with and he was all cocky before the game. Cant wait to see that lil cunt later!!!!

Also i had to sneak away to watch the second half and 2 mins before the end of the game i got fuckin caught and got a right good ol fashioned asskickin!!!!

It was all fuckin worth it though!!

C'mon The Scots!!!!!!:up:

If Scotland get a result out of the Ukraine game it'll stand them in great stead for at least play-off qualification. Good result with a make-shift team.:up: :up:

Shame on you Phil, there's no playoffs :p It's top 2 go straight into the Finals, no playoffs at all ..much better system, I think :)

well done scotland fantastic result!

watched the northern ireland game and they defended stoutly to get a decent point against denmark

england got what they deserved out the game fair play to macedonia who went to old trafford and gave england a good match and fully deserved their point.

the welsh outplayed and outclassed as were the republic by those footballing giants cyprus (although the irish did have some chronic injury problems - 9 first teamers out but thats no excuse!)

Irn Bru32 at half time seems to have done the trick. Different bleeding team came out of that dressing room after half time

England 'didn't play as well as they should have, are capable of better blah blah blah' how many times do they say this before the pundits etc get it into their heads that they are just nae affa good?!

Scotland 1 - France 0

Nope, typing it out still doesnt seem to make it any more real weeeeeeheeeeeeey