aberdeen-music

'mon Scotland!!!

Shaki

Was it "golf claps" all round???

You don't want to be throwing your beer around at those prices!

I too was in the Forum, arrived early to get the best seats in the house! What an atmosphere! Celebrating every tackle and throw in! One of our English mates was there and being sarky about this until we scored and he was promptly covered head to toe in lager! Screamed my lungs out when that went in and was delighted to see Andy Mulhern's old boy jump on the stage and start leaping about like a frog (the irony!).

A point in Kiev will make me happy, 3 points will make me explode!

Shame about Dailly and Anderson and a strange one about O'Connor?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted to say I was in the North Stand for the game and it was the best atmosphere ever.

when the goal was scored we linked up with the rows in front and behind and must have jumped and shouted for 10 minutes. My heart was in my mouth for the last 10 minutes and then when the final whistle went we celebrated all over again. :up:

I have a sneaky suspision this game tonight will end 0-0.. or 1-0 them.

If schevchenko is playing Im sure we will have the defence to deal with him, as he really aint on form. I'd be worried about set-pieces though. And up front I'd hazard a guess at Miller leading us tonight. He will do heaps of running, but I canna see him getting into the box much.. but you never know.

I really hope Severin or Teale plays the night, or both, we need a packed midfield and a solid anchorman.

'MON E' SCOTS..

If we win tonight, I would say we have the best chance of qualifing in a damn long time.

I didn't see the match, but those highlights dont look so good to me, France are all over us, we just got lucky!

The French were all over us - they had something like 69% of possession.

But they didn't get it in the back of the net (offside apart) and we did. It makes a change the Scots having some luck. Don't know if it will last tonight though.

I have a sneaky suspision this game tonight will end 0-0.. or 1-0 them.

If schevchenko is playing Im sure we will have the defence to deal with him, as he really aint on form. I'd be worried about set-pieces though. And up front I'd hazard a guess at Miller leading us tonight. He will do heaps of running, but I canna see him getting into the box much.. but you never know.

I really hope Severin or Teale plays the night, or both, we need a packed midfield and a solid anchorman.

'MON E' SCOTS..

If we win tonight, I would say we have the best chance of qualifing in a damn long time.

Even if we win tonight helluva long way to go but it certainly puts us in good standing. If we do win it will be a shame that the next game isn't till March as we've got a fair momentum going..........That's a point I should probably make later on. Here's hoping it's still valid!

I see Robbie Neilson is starting? Long throws and nothing else IMO. I slated Caldwell before the France game so shows what I know!

2 up front you think? Faddy and Miller?

Yer Robbie has an awesome throw in Champ Manager for the Dons in 2009 !!

Are you allowed to score with a throw in?

I don't know if I've still got the Scotsport SPL episode on tape where Hugh Dallas answered that question but I believe the answer was no, you can't! I think if it goes directly in from a "shy" without touching anyone then it doesn't count.

Any team news yet? Not on BBC although I see some Scotland fans have been attacked in Kiev http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6039946.stm

Arseholes.

Sheva is only about 50% fit, and when he played a bounce game against some 3rd division side in Ukraine on Mon or Tues, the Ukraine press said he was absolutely useless, completely off the pace.

As well as that, Rebrov is out. And the second choice striker Oleksiy Byelik is out injured just now too.

As is defender Oleh Romanchuk - who is also suffering with a virus. As well as some other defender who is suspended.

A bunch of other players (such as Tymosheck (sp?) ) are nursing knocks, so won't be firing on all cylinders.

All good signs. But i'm under no illusions; this will still be a massive test for us. All we can do is hope decisions go our way, and the boys play out of their skins.

I'm off to the pub :love:

Jeezuz! 100 VS 7

No need for it. I hope this spurs our players to do some extra battling on the pitch.

I've been losing the plot with some England fans on the BBC messageboards who have been saying "The scotch walked away from the fights? Bunch of poofs. We'd of been straight in there" :swearing: :swearing: :swearing: Words don't describe how pissed off i was to read that. Does Ukraine have plastic chairs lying around for ammunition? If not, the English fans would've been f*cked.

Sheva is only about 50% fit, and when he played a bounce game against some 3rd division side in Ukraine on Mon or Tues, the Ukraine press said he was absolutely useless, completely off the pace.

As well as that, Rebrov is out. And the second choice striker Oleksiy Byelik is out injured just now too.

As is defender Oleh Romanchuk - who is also suffering with a virus. As well as some other defender who is suspended.

A bunch of other players (such as Tymosheck (sp?) ) are nursing knocks, so won't be firing on all cylinders.

All good signs. But i'm under no illusions; this will still be a massive test for us. All we can do is hope decisions go our way, and the boys play out of their skins.

I'm off to the pub :love:

They have a tricky left winger too called Ruslan or something who could give Neilsen a roasting but I think with their injury list and doubts we've a good chance of getting something. Confidence is high!

I've been losing the plot with some England fans on the BBC messageboards who have been saying "The scotch walked away from the fights? Bunch of poofs. We'd of been straight in there" :swearing: :swearing: :swearing: Words don't describe how pissed off i was to read that. Does Ukraine have plastic chairs lying around for ammunition? If not, the English fans would've been f*cked.

Pay no heed to idiots and you won't get pissed off! I'm glad that there will be no nonsense retaliation from Scottish fans and we can keep our good name intact.

Can we keep this pro-scottish?

You should stay away from the BBC boards altogether, absolutely terrible banter.

looking forward to the scotland game as its being shown here in northern ireland havent seen a full scotland game since smith took over, then i get to channel flick between northern ireland the republic.

england will sneak a point i think, tough tough place to go.

be suprised if scotland get anything out the game but good luck to em, i hope they do.