aberdeen-music

Where do you want to be in...

Guest Keira

10 years time - Brokering a deal to take Scotland International captain Zander Diamond to Real Madrid from Aberdeen for 10M, and pocketing a cool 1M in commission.

30 years time - Much the same, except living off the proceeds of the Diamond transfer and having my sons do all the work, while me and the wife flit between Monaco, Australia and The Garden Suburb!!!

in 10 years.. i'd like to be financially stable living in a beautiful flat with a dog and boyfriend..

in 30 years.. running my own charity film company, with a house in the country, and husband and 3 kids, and one more dog!! yeahhhhhh

in 50 years.. i'd like to still be alive!

Hopefully by 10 years, I'll be up to virtuoso guitar standard and be touring or something...although extremely unlikely.

In 30 years, I'll be dead with a bit of luck.

Nah, I don't know, just want to be settled, find the 'right' partner, and be happy- I use to have high ambition, but I'm much less materialistic nowadays- as long as I earn enough to live comfortably on, it's enough.

hmmmmm

10 years - have my PHd and be called Dr. how cool is that gonna sound? me and doofus will be married and we will live in spain or france and surf and climb etc all day - just thinking bout having the kids, listening to jack johnson while out on hols

30 years - hopefully be retiring from travelling the world, documenting new species of plants and tress, the wee kids will be off to uni so me and martz can just chill in our pool or library and i can run a wee jazz bar and play piano there! Red wine on tap - its cheaper than milk in spain, yay! :gringo:

• 10 years later...