aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

Pittodrie was absolutely brilliant last night. I dinna really mind the vuvuzelas (as long as there's not one being blown directly into my ear the whole game), though I did struggle to even have a shouted conversation with my mate at times. Fit a din, min.

I thought that Aberdeen were fantastic barring the obvious glitches. Logan was having a 10/10 performance until he was cut to pieces by the opposing player for the penalty, and then the clumsy challenge. Him, Anderson and a few others were clearly absolutely banjo'd  at that point, which is understandable: they'd spent the entire game pushing a team of great quality to the absolute limit.

I had a totally irrational "WE CAN DO THIS!" moment after we went 2-1 up, though pushing harder than we did we a third goal would have likely killed us. We've done ourselves proud though, and I look forward to Sunday, though I've heard that Anderson and Hayes are suspended? Get Ash Taylor up front again and we'll definitely win.

An absolutely spiffing affair at the Abbey Stadium this afternoon, a more than deserved 1-0 win against Plymouth, crowd of 6000 with a 1000 away fans, lovely to see the south stand so full for a league match.  We should have won by more, gonna enjoy this league 2 lark I think - next fixtures away at Birmingham in the league cup then away to Portsmouth in the league... pinch me I am dreaming!