aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

I hate Liverpool as much as the next Liverpool hating guy. But when it was between them and Man City for the league last season, that's like choosing between a cake made of shit or a milkshake made of jizz. I didn't care who won but I did care who lost so I sided with Liverpool as the less objectionable of the two. Then when they fucked it up and Suarez started crying I laughed my ass off and decided I didn't care who lost either and went about my day.

I think Balotelli will play off the left hand side of what is essentially a pretty fluid 4-2-3-1:

Mignolet

Flanagan - Skrtel - Lovren - Moreno

Gerrard - Henderson

Coutinho - Sterling - Balotelli

Sturridge

If they play that formation then Flanagan and Moreno can look forward to zero protection from their wide front men.  Ballotelli and Coutinho both don't defend.

Di Maria's plane has been spotted.

Bv0KzCiIEAAA5uy.jpg

Yeah, good decision.

So terrible. Two games. Two players limp off injured, to add to the other seven injuries.

And there's just no pace. United just can't sell Welbeck. They looked infinitely better when he came on. He's the only player who can sprint.

Darren Fletcher and Tom Cleverley wouldn't get into any other Premier League side. The absolute worst.