aberdeen-music

2014/2015 Season Thread

Woodsinho

I think Jenko will go out on loan this year, but with a view to him pushing on over the next few years. I think Arsenal have looked at Chambers as a centre half from what i have read, with him covering right back this year, with Jenko out on loan and Debuchy as the starter. Next season Jenko and Debuchy as the right backs with Chambers through the middle.

FM doesnt rate Chambers as a centre half so im sceptical.

Is any channel expected to pick up the Europa League games? I know Premier will show Celtic's qualifier on Wednesday but doesn't seem to be anyone showing Saints, Hull or more importantly Aberdeen's fixture.

It just seems to be left a little late.

Is any channel expected to pick up the Europa League games? I know Premier will show Celtic's qualifier on Wednesday but doesn't seem to be anyone showing Saints, Hull or more importantly Aberdeen's fixture.

It just seems to be left a little late.

It looks unlikely. I tweeted @PremierSportsTV earlier on - you should maybe do the same!

The problem is they've achieved what they wanted - a bunch of subscribers. It's unlikely that taking on the Sociedad fixture will mean an extra bunch of new subscribers again because they all have the channel from the previous ties!

Apparently Schnederlein has turned down a move to Arsenal to be guaranteed first team football and work with Pochettino at Spurs.

Seems a bit odd, most French players are dying to work with Wenger and if he came in as the DM he would be starting no problem.

Why do Spurs need another DM though?  Capoue and Sandro to leave?

Either way I suspect the Khedira deal isn't as dead as reported it was.

Apparently J Rod, Clyne and Cork could all be on their way out of Southampton as well, they wont actually have a squad soon, them and Blackpool and Pompy could probably just about get a team together and play in Strikers each week instead of worrying about having 11 actual players. 

Paying the price for overachieving I guess. I know the nature of football is that if a "smaller" club builds a succesful team it's likely to get picked apart but this just seems brutal. I'd expect 2, 3 to go but it could end up being most of their starting XI the way it's going! And the manager already gone too. Do they need the money that badly or something? They don't seem to be putting up any sort of resistance. I think I'll stick a tenner on them to be relegated.

Cork's an excellent player that suffered when Southampton signed a bunch of centre mids. He always looks classy on the ball IMO, would be a great signing for any newly promoted team or a team looking to stay in the league LIKE SOUTHAMPTON. WhyTF would they sell? Absolutely no need unless the player is ruffling feathers; surely now the team is massively depleted he'll be guaranteed games? Especially if Schneiderlin goes, it'll likely be a Cork/Wanyama CM?

I've read a lot of journos on twitter saying that Katharina Liebherr is trying to recoup the money her father put in the club and then sell the club.

They've still spent about 15 million this window but seems she's just going to make as much as she can then sell the team as well.

Just a tragedy for Southampton but she's obviously not interested in the club like her dad was.  He bought them for like 14 million and built them back up.

Look at us now! We've signed a striker called Kike from Spanish giants Real Murcia to compete with Lee Tomlin up front. BIG NAMES. Getting Kenneth Omeruo on a season long loan from Chelsea is good business - he looked ace in the back end of last season and has all that lovely world cup experience to draw on now.

• Upvote 1

It looks unlikely. I tweeted @PremierSportsTV earlier on - you should maybe do the same!

The problem is they've achieved what they wanted - a bunch of subscribers. It's unlikely that taking on the Sociedad fixture will mean an extra bunch of new subscribers again because they all have the channel from the previous ties!

They have tweeted it will be shown! :) 

• Upvote 1