aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Another stunning win away at Grimsby tonight, 14 games unbeaten, 8 points clear just 6 goals conceded.... come on glory hunters feel free to join the Cambridge United revolution lol!!!

Now that I think about it... my grandma might have come from Cambridge... No wait... she passed through it on a National Express bus once... that'll do... yeah, Cambridge Utd my boyhood club....Come on the U's!!!!... Who's Money playing in the hole this weekend?... The Abbey aint what is used to be amirite?

We'll take anyone, yes Robbie Keane grew up watching us on the terraces of the Abbey.... Jamie Oliver is a fan apparently!  Nick Hornby wrote about us in Fever Pitch!  I suspect shedloads of local armchair Man Utd fans will become fellow band wagon jumpers... well they'll keep an eye out for our score on Soccer Saturday!  Home crowds well over 3,000 this season!

That guy Max Rushden (presents Soccer AM) is a Cambridge fan...FACT.

The Cambridge manager was interviewed on Talksport last night, was speaking about how their recruitment process for this season started in January - going to watch shitloads of games, and how, thankfully, they had managed to secure the signings of everyone they wanted to bring in.