aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

I'm in the middle of doing it now. Flo was my first guess for Norway but that might have been triggered by you saying how surprising it was.

Btw does anyone else think this is actually a potentially very good idea? http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/oct/10/uefa-internationals-nations-league-friendlies

That guy Max Rushden (presents Soccer AM) is a Cambridge fan...FACT.

The Cambridge manager was interviewed on Talksport last night, was speaking about how their recruitment process for this season started in January - going to watch shitloads of games, and how, thankfully, they had managed to secure the signings of everyone they wanted to bring in.

Also Mark Saggers of Talksport is a fan, shame I missed that interview... yeah we plotted and planned for this season which would explain why we such utter dross second half of last season when sitting in mid table!!!!

Football Manager legend. I'm about to take the quiz, wish me luck!

On a side note, I continue to find it amazing that Man Utd let both Paul Pogba and Ravel Morrison go so easily.

Pogba was probably a mistake. Morrison was probably the right call. United have a buy back clause on him, but Ravel needed to get out of Manchester according to Fergie, or he would have probably ended up in prison, or killed. Because he's total gangsta, blud. Brrrrap!

I like Pogba. He seems like a bit of a cunt, and cunty footballers are ace. He has a total shithawk of an agent though, so I don't think he's going to stay at Juve for too long. He'll jump around, getting numerous signing-on fees and whatnot. If United didn't lose him last year, they would have eventually. Losing him for free was bonkers though.

Edited by Joda Serk

Yeah, I saw his recent barnet. The fuck?

At least Barca sat Neymar down and told him to have a sensible chop, after that weird neo-mullet thing he had going on. Why haven't they done the same with Song? He is a perennial offender when it comes to haircuts.

Not as bad as when Florent Malouda's hair used to look like the top of a tied up bin-bag:

florent-malouda-hair.jpg

• Upvote 1