aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Sportsound was painful tonight. Billy Dodds losing alot of goodwill I felt towards him by fanatically repeating the hun party line and despairingly stating over and over again that Scottish football is going to die off completely if Rangers fold. Idiot. Tam Cowan tried in vain to appear the sensible one on the program for once.

In other news the Rangers loyalists are planning to march to Hampden tomorrow for some fucking reason.

Ligue uuuunnn has been awesome the past few years. Marseille reverted back to the chris waddle/basil boli days last year, Lille unleashed Hazard the year before and Bordeaux gourcuffed everyone the year before that. This year it's Montpellier's turn. Don't know a single player of theirs but they have a tidy strip and I wish them well. They didn't set the world alight but at least Pastore/PSG has gotten those door Paris folk watching football again.

As an aside, what a farce for such a big city to have one decent club and for people to still be apathetic towards that club. Paris, you're doing football wrong!

Montpellier have been my French team of choice since playing for them in PES's "be a pro" mode a few years ago. Humbling to see them killing Ligue uuuunnnn.

Giuseppe Sculli is so fucking tough. I saw highlights of this, and the players (except for Sculli) did actually take their shirts off, just as the fans demanded, but Sculli goes into the crowd and starts giving the Ultras a bit of verbal. Absolutely fearless

I like their players, manager and the club in general, but their fans can do one. I suppose all football fans will blindly stick up the team no matter what though. Like Evra getting booed by Liverpool fans because he was on the receiving end of racial abuse. What a cunt, eh? How dare he be black! United fans also booed Tevez and even threw missiles at him when he went to City even though he pleaded to stay at United. It was the club who didn't want to buy him. Tevez did all he could to stay. I think the majority of match-going fans are most probably shitbags.