aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Jamie McCalister has also been released so we could go for him and Zander and continue to re-build the told team.

Quality. I wonder what Patrizio Billio and Laurent D'Jaffo are up to these days? Eric Deloumeaux, bring him back and all. The glory days are back in Aberdeen.

Quality. I wonder what Patrizio Billio and Laurent D'Jaffo are up to these days? Eric Deloumeaux, bring him back and all. The glory days are back in Aberdeen.

I'll throw Stephen Payne and Roberto Biscont's names in for the 'Duff Dons Sub-Cult Team Of The Last Fifteen Years XI'. Pele for manager natch.

Are R*ng*rs dead yet?

Did anyone see this?

The.Sun.Hodgson.jpg

The Sun actually printed that. Pointless bullying. Absolutely horrible. They then went on to print aload of shit about Steven Gerrard being unhappy about the appointment, even though he had come out and said nothing but positive things. Thankfully journos on Twitter and whatnot are slagging off the Sun every which way, which is good. Fuck them. They should be given an indefinite gagging order for printing anything about England. They are probably the reason the whole set up is a fucking mess.

Bill Miller is the preferred bidder for Rangers now.

Cue lots of manouvering with the plan being that he takes control BEFORE the end of the season. This means the new rules won't be in place and the decision to admit a new Rangers company falls on the 6 man SPL board. Who have made it pretty clear they're open to the idea.

I think the current plan is:

Miller forms newco

oldco assets transfer to newco and finish the season

oldco tries to agree a CVA.

Once CVA is complete oldco and newco merge.

However HMRC will not agree to a CVA so I imagine oldco will liquidate. Newco has already been admitted to the league to Rangers carry on debt free with the only punishment being a European ban for 3 years.

Liverpool just reported a loss of 49million on the last year. That's not including last summers spending, I'm sure it's all positive though. What with the cup final appearances and the whole being in the top half of the league thing.

They've got a new shirt sponsorship though. Some of the fans on RAWK are considering that better than winning the Premier League because it gives the club more money. You really couldn't make up some of the stuff they say on there.

Guest Gladstone
Bill Miller is the preferred bidder for Rangers now.

Cue lots of manouvering with the plan being that he takes control BEFORE the end of the season. This means the new rules won't be in place and the decision to admit a new Rangers company falls on the 6 man SPL board. Who have made it pretty clear they're open to the idea.

I think the current plan is:

Miller forms newco

oldco assets transfer to newco and finish the season

oldco tries to agree a CVA.

Once CVA is complete oldco and newco merge.

However HMRC will not agree to a CVA so I imagine oldco will liquidate. Newco has already been admitted to the league to Rangers carry on debt free with the only punishment being a European ban for 3 years.

If this happens I will completely give up on Scottish football. What a bunch of fucking assholes. The members of the SPL board and the 10 non-old firm SPL teams need to fucking grow a pair.

If I get into loads of debt, can I just change my name, and my slate will be wiped clean?

You need to clone yourself, give the other person a new but similar name, ask them to hold onto your possessions, then commit suicide and get them to take over your life.

It feels almost inevitable that the authorities are gonna take the easy way out on this!

• Upvote 1