aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

I hope Chelsea hold this out. I still can't see why it was a red card for Terry, definitely naughty and probably a booking, but that stuff happens all the time and isn't punished. hardly on par with dangerous tackles/leading with elbows/raising hands in my opinion which are the other straight red offences. Fabregas' dive for the penalty was shocking too. No contact at all. I try to like Barcelona, but a lot of their antics really annoy me.

Don't forget Bertrand. And they can recall Josh McEachran from loan. Solid.

I make that Terry, Ivanovic, Ramires and Meireles suspended. Any more? If Cahill did his hamstring he may not be fit either. Who will they put at CB? They may have to put sideshow bob back in his least effective position.

I will wait for another replay of the JT incident. I only really saw one slow motion replay and the clip on the previous page and neither of them made it look like there was much force in it. Defenders have been doing that for decades though. To Alessandro Nesta that was probably the equivalent of a romantic dinner.