aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Wolves are going to get twatted today. They have to win to prolong the belief they can stay up, so they'll be going forwards whenever they can. City will smash them when they are stretched. A draw or loss will send them down. There could be more goals in that game than there was in the United game. All of them being for City, of course.

Liverpool somehow fail to score as the ball refuses to cross the line despite Jay Spearing and Luis Suarez best efforts, Kemar Roofe clearing off the line from the latter. Jordan Henderson strokes a side-foot effort just wide from the edge of the box shortly after and the shot clock ticks up to 23 for Liverpool.

Nice to see Lollerplol keeping the hilarity up today.

Pretty sure Liverpool are already in Europe next season.

Yeah they qualify for Europa League due to winning the lager cup. Same reason Birmingham were in it this year.

EDIT: Beaten to it. They could realistically finish outside the top 10 if this run of form continues. That would be hilarious!

After the wigan loss and today's draw I think whichever side doesn't win the league could be accused of throwing it away. Both teams have been in positions where they really should have gone on to make next week's game meaningless.

I'd still put my money on united winning it all. Either from getting a draw next week or by City bottling it once they're ahead again.

Good lord any other gaffer apart from king kenneth would have been fired by now, I reckon Cambridge could go there and get a result. Was pleased Woy went and turfed them over, they did indeed treat him like shite.

Sounded an incredible match at Old Trafford today, good on Everton. The Talksport commentary team were saying how United deffo had the three points sewn up when they were 3-1 up. Bloody amateurs! I agree I think City will still bottle it but glad that the match has turned out to be the title deciding spectacular we all wanted!