aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

I have been massively under-qualified for just about every job I've gotten. I am however very good at blagging.

What happens when they ask for photocopies of your certificates and stuff. Did that just never happen? I once did that. They were nagging me for my IT qualifications, which I did do, but just don't have the certificates for. Eventually they just forgot about it.

I also like Taking Back Sunday. Can't wait to see the original line up in May. But that's no confession.

When I was little I tried to see how far I could push before it was too late. I didn't manage. I missed the cut off and had a massive shit in my pants.

When I was FAR too young to drink i got drunk at a new year party. Told two 2nd cousins/distant relatives I thought they were very pretty, then passed out. I might change my name on here to George Michael.

Guest idol_wild
I also like Taking Back Sunday. Can't wait to see the original line up in May. But that's no confession.

When I was little I tried to see how far I could push before it was too late. I didn't manage. I missed the cut off and had a massive shit in my pants.

When I was FAR too young to drink i got drunk at a new year party. Told two 2nd cousins/distant relatives I thought they were very pretty, then passed out. I might change my name on here to George Michael.

I used to love Taking Back Sunday back in the day. Then I saw them play a concert. It was almost literally the worst concert I have ever been to. And that's really saying something, because I've been to see Belle & Sebastian play a concert.

I used to love Taking Back Sunday back in the day. Then I saw them play a concert. It was almost literally the worst concert I have ever been to. And that's really saying something, because I've been to see Belle & Sebastian play a concert.

I've saw some videos and they seem not bad. Hope they play well in glasgow.

Guest idol_wild
I've saw some videos and they seem not bad. Hope they play well in glasgow.

I hope so too. I don't like bands being shit. But I have to thank Taking Back Sunday for being so bad, as it shifted me away from a short phase I got into of listening to really bad American pseudo-emo bands. A six month spell of my musical history that will forever be clouded.

I feel very little emotion towards other people except occasionally guilt and disgust. I am a cynic to the bone.

Are you Patrick Bateman? Taking Back Sunday: they should be bad, but they're just great. I love the dual vox. Adam Lazzara must have a had a tough time so far in life. Especiailly with the ladies. Does anyone know about the Lazzara/Lacey feud? It was like a rap-war, but no-one got killed or shot at. They just wrote songs about how one of them slept with a girl that the other fancied, and cried.

"Is that what you call a getaway? Tell me what you got away with, 'cause you left the frays from the ties you severed, when you say best friends means friends forever."

RIGHTEOUS!

Are you Patrick Bateman? Taking Back Sunday: they should be bad, but they're just great. I love the dual vox. Adam Lazzara must have a had a tough time so far in life. Especiailly with the ladies. Does anyone know about the Lazzara/Lacey feud? It was like a rap-war, but no-one got killed or shot at. They just wrote songs about how one of them slept with a girl that the other fancied, and cried.

"Is that what you call a getaway? Tell me what you got away with, 'cause you left the frays from the ties you severed, when you say best friends means friends forever."

RIGHTEOUS!

Was it a proper fued? 'cause there's a video of him singing with them post Nolan, before they got The Colour Fred on the go.. I know Nolan and Lazzara had a big fall out like..

The fued doesn't really add up. Brand New and TBS were scheduled to tour together very shortly after both of their debut records had been released which had songs bitching about each other on them. Sounds like a hoax to me.

"That Lacey guy sure did get me good, but just wait til he hears this pop punk ditty I've written about him".

Aye, that'll teach him.