aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Guest idol_wild
I find Lorraine Kelly ever more alluring the older she gets.

I have expressed my desire for Lorraine Kelly on this website before. A fine example of a woman.

Guest idol_wild
I can't laugh at that. I flinch when I'm walking and there's a pigeon in my way. I hate pigeons and I know that one day I'm going to end up with a face full of one as it misjudges its take off.

Don't go to Bristol. My dominant memory from Bristol was the sight of a pigeon eating a dead seagull at the entrance to the train station.

Guest idol_wild
Plus you refuse to use urinals. Cubicle Boy. You should change your username to Cubicle Boy.

Did you ever hear Johnny Vaughan's rationale for strictly using cubicles? He had a very fair point.

He regaled a story from his public urinal using days, where he was standing at the wall urinal, doing his business, before a big hairy brickie type stands at the urinal next to him and does his business. The brickie finishes up before Johnny, as he's already a little shy (let's be fair, having your willy out in public next to another man with his willy out just isn't natural). Then, out of the corner of his eye (not his third eye), he could see that the brickie was in the process of the post-piss "shoogle". A matter of half seconds later, Johnny feels a small speck of warm liquid hit his lower lip.

Since hearing that story, I am Captain Cubicle Boy.

Did you ever hear Johnny Vaughan's rationale for strictly using cubicles? He had a very fair point.

He regaled a story from his public urinal using days, where he was standing at the wall urinal, doing his business, before a big hairy brickie type stands at the urinal next to him and does his business. The brickie finishes up before Johnny, as he's already a little shy (let's be fair, having your willy out in public next to another man with his willy out just isn't natural). Then, out of the corner of his eye (not his third eye), he could see that the brickie was in the process of the post-piss "shoogle". A matter of half seconds later, Johnny feels a small speck of warm liquid hit his lower lip.

Because you wanted to have the taste of piss on your lip in private?

When I was young I wanted to see if pee still came out if I pointed my willy up. I pissed all over myself.

I used to have to get completely naked to shit.

I got pissed on at a urinal once, not just a speck either, a full stream. I was in Exo, many many years ago, back when the urinals were still a trough on the back wall of the toilets. I was having a slash and there was this old dude standing to the right of me who was absolutely steaming. Mid-piss, something kicked off behind us and someone came flying through the toilet door with a big clatter. We both looked round to our left so we could see what was going on behind us. However I was sober enough to be able to just turn my head - the guy next to me wasn't. When I turned back round to the urinal, he was still gawking at what was going on behind, and he'd turned his whole body round 45 degrees, and was (unwittingly) pissing all down my leg. Walking home that night wasn't fun, with some guy's cold stinky piss on my right leg. And brilliantly when I got home I was REALLY REALLY dying for a piss, couldn't find my keys and basically pissed myself a little bit on the doorstep while I was scrabbling around in my pockets trying to find them. I had to have a shower when I got in. I had two lots of piss on me.

I got pissed on at a urinal once, not just a speck either, a full stream. I was in Exo, many many years ago, back when the urinals were still a trough on the back wall of the toilets. I was having a slash and there was this old dude standing to the right of me who was absolutely steaming. Mid-piss, something kicked off behind us and someone came flying through the toilet door with a big clatter. We both looked round to our left so we could see what was going on behind us. However I was sober enough to be able to just turn my head - the guy next to me wasn't. When I turned back round to the urinal, he was still gawking at what was going on behind, and he'd turned his whole body round 45 degrees, and was (unwittingly) pissing all down my leg. Walking home that night wasn't fun, with some guy's cold stinky piss on my right leg. And brilliantly when I got home I was REALLY REALLY dying for a piss, couldn't find my keys and basically pissed myself a little bit on the doorstep while I was scrabbling around in my pockets trying to find them. I had to have a shower when I got in. I had two lots of piss on me.

This is just my Megabus story with a change of location

Just re-read your own story but imagine it happened on a scummy bus. The door swung open while a junkie was having a pisss, and instead of reaching out to pull it shut, he swung his whole body around, and arced a jet of skanky pizzle onto my knee. The worst part was that he started to apologise while still standing there pissing on me.

I get savage stage-fright when pissing in a public toilet, can only do it in a cubicle.

Feel closer to dogs a lot more than I do to most people. I have my best friends and that, sure, but I'd rather just hang out with my dog as far as everyone else goes. Didn't cry at the last 4-5 funerals I've been at but was inconsolable for a long time when Winston died.

I cry at films/books.

I am deeply ashamed of 90% of the things I did between the ages of about 15-18/19 (seriously, although feel free to insert your own sex jokes)

I am a huge Take That fan.

I cannot pull when out in town, or whatever.

I can shit anywhere. ANYWHERE.

Recently did one in Glen Banchor when helping Moose with a geography field trip. I did it behind a dilapidated old croft. After having done it I decided it might be a picnic spot for walkers so thought I'd hide it. To do so I removed a big stone from the croft and thought I'd hide it under that. Didn't think it through before dropping the stone from a height. SPLATTER. Shite sprayed everywhere for a radius of 20 feet.

Aye, this is why Eurotrash (ah, the days, etc) was such a wankers minefield - one minute there would be a screenful of lesbo totty licking cream off each other to get you, ahem, 'going', but by the time you were ready to fire the porridge gun, it would be an item on some old male nudist German cello players. Doh! :down:

This is the best thing I've ever read.

Guest idol_wild
Aye, this is why Eurotrash (ah, the days, etc) was such a wankers minefield - one minute there would be a screenful of lesbo totty licking cream off each other to get you, ahem, 'going', but by the time you were ready to fire the porridge gun, it would be an item on some old male nudist German cello players. Doh! :down:

Have you noticed that since Eurotrash stopped being aired, the number of young adults on the street causing trouble has dramatically increased?

That shit kept all the wankers off the street on Friday nights. Literally.

Have you noticed that since Eurotrash stopped being aired, the number of young adults on the street causing trouble has dramatically increased?

That shit kept all the wankers off the street on Friday nights. Literally.

On a Friday night TV theme, remember all the tossers that used to make up the studio audience on 'The Word'? They are all on the streets as well now, which can't be a good thing.