aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Gladstone

How does wifi on buses work?

All the Stagecoach Bluebird buses seem to have free wifi internet access. Do they have built in satelites or something?

Guest Gladstone
My guess it'll be a 3G device used as a wifi hotspot.

What does that mean exactly?

It seems to work in places where I wouldn't normally get 3G on my phone - like in Strichen for example.

It is quite slow, but it does work.

Guest Gladstone
They're all hardwired to a server via a cable that connects into the ground similarly to how a scalectrix set works.

xx

Get ti fuck outta here.

What does that mean exactly?

It seems to work in places where I wouldn't normally get 3G on my phone - like in Strichen for example.

It is quite slow, but it does work.

It might be some kind of non commercial network. I.e. One that us plebs are not allowed to use. Or they use some sort of mega antenna that wouldn't fit into a mobile phone. Then that goes into a device that turns the 3G signal into a wifi network much like u can do on the iPhone/droid. I'm guessing like.

Any chance of a copy 'n' paste for those of us who can't access that site?

xx

Sure. It's not one of his better ones admittedly, but I thought it was relevant.

Original ad:

WE ARE A MOVING COMPANY LOOKING FOR WORK. WILL BE ABLE TO HAUL ANYTHING IN OUR TRUCK WHERE YOU NEED IT

From Timmy Tucker to ********@*********.org

Hi there! I saw your ad about hauling and I would have some work for you. I live in Bedford Hills, and currently do not have a car. I have a regular craving for Taco Bell, however the closest one is in Yorktown Heights. I would be willing to pay you $10 per trip to pick me up 2 cheesy gordita crunches, a steak quesidilla and a pepsi, and haul it to my residence. I'll even tip you with a soft taco if the service is speedy.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

-Tim

From MOVING to Me

THATS FUNNY YOU NED TO FIND SOMEONE WHO LIVES NEAR YOU WITH A BICYCLE I LIVE IN ASTORIA NY

From Timmy Tucker to MOVING

astoria is not that far, but for your efforts I will offer $15 per trip.

From MOVING to Me

STOP BEING AN ASHOLE OK GO HIRE SOME KID AND TIP HIM YOU $15 THIS IS A MOVING COMPANY

I'm not going to pay some kid on a bike to get my food to me in the freezing cold. I want my food warm, delivered from a professional truck hauling service. What does it matter what you move? How about you put my food in a giant insulated box so you can feel like you are using your F150 to its full hauling potential?

From MOVING to Me

funny i know your not looking for food from taco bell i saw your ad on cl in the labor section before ok.

if you really eat that crap its no wonder your nuts

ye i am gonna spend $20 on gas to make $15 why dont you try hirng a cook or ordering from a place that delivers?

I never posted an ad on there before. and taco bell is suprisingly healthy. i dont want some cook who will spit in my food, and i dont want some delivery guy that will spit in my pizza. i trust taco bell. and $20 for gas? yeah, right. bedford hills is only like 40 miles from astoria. and gas is cheap.

From MOVING to Me

taco bell the cheese isnt even real its plastic yoru better off eating spit

do you know how inexpensive it is to make a taco i make my own tacos are you fat?

that cheese is delicious and authentic. i dont want to make my own taco, i want authentic mexican. where am i supposed to get grade A beef like taco bell anyway? and how the hell am i supposed to know how to make my own taco anyway? what am i, a woman? i didnt realize i was dealing with martha stewart here.

From MOVING to Me

no i think martha stewart is well what she is but you are what you are kinda an idiot do you really think its grade a beef and good cheese because no i think your not even eating that crap?

dont you know what trans fat is? the cheese is plastic i eat there and when it falls on the floor of my truck it dont get moldy like real cheese it gets hard like a piece of plastic. and i can hardly call myself a cook but i try to make basics. opening up a can of beans and heating up a totilla shell isnt martha stewart and who says martha can cook anyways?

From MOVING to Me

listen timmy tucker stupid mother fuck why dont you get yur mom to let her use her bun and put it in there with some mustard and eat it!

Is the rep system broken, seeing as no one seems to be able to give rep

I tried to give two people rep, despite not having given out rep in the past few months, and got the must spread message, and it seems lots of other people are getting the same message.

No I can give rep to people. It's not based on time, it's based on the other people you've given rep to so if you've not given rep to enough other people you can't add more to the same people again.

Guest Gladstone

I tried to give two people rep, despite not having given out rep in the past few months, and got the must spread message, and it seems lots of other people are getting the same message.

Nope. I could give you rep for this post if I wanted to.

You obviously need to put out more. Frigid bitch.