aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I like that building, it looks like the sort of place that a serial killer would use as a base in a film. Obviously I hope that doesn't ever become it's primary function.

According to twitter it's on fire right now so I imagine it'll shortly get the greenlight to be turned into flats.

second sight moderator

You know that eyesore old burned out factory next to Captain Toms? Well I heard that it would cost so much to demolish and build on it that it would impossible to make any money back off it, so no company will touch it, and the building is just going sit there and rot.

Wondering though, at what point do the council have to step in and tell the landowners to do the work? Since it's clearly dangerous to the public as they've had to fence off the pavement next to it because of falling debris.

There was another fire about an hourafetr this post. Obviously not connected with our moderator!

So the milk produced isn t digested grass. Is it derived from grass at all or were the cows bred to create greater and greater amounts. A forced evolution if you will. I heard they were bred to depend more and more on grazing to the point where they need to feed constantly. This must be to create milk. If not what was the point?

So the milk produced isn t digested grass. Is it derived from grass at all or were the cows bred to create greater and greater amounts. A forced evolution if you will. I heard they were bred to depend more and more on grazing to the point where they need to feed constantly. This must be to create milk. If not what was the point?

I know when you think about it properly, it's absurd to think that eating grass directly produces the milk, but I feel somehow lied to by the yogurt/butter/cheese companies. Bastards. I don't care about the cow's eating fucking nice grass now.

Dairy cattle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is the lemon tree worth the money ?

Because the shows there are expensive and I'm wondering is the venue really so good ?

Venue is usually pretty good apart from the irritating pillar spoiling the view if you have to stand to the side. Value for money is down to how much you want to see the act I guess?