aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I already answered this before but I'll say it again, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

xx

I already answered this before but I'll say it again, you've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

xx

Fucking WIN.

Just watched Black Swan. Pretty good film by all accounts. Carrie style mum was good and N P put in a great shift. |Anyway trivial i know but does anyone know what drug nina and lily was dropping in the nightclub. They kept refering to "rolling". Just annoying me a bit thats all.

I found Black Swan to have a good ending but overall a little boring through most of the film as far as story goes. I can't decide what i think either, i'm sure if the ending is meant to be down to interpretation or if there is actually an answer.

The end of Swan Lake sees the white swan kill its self. Well she always wanted to play the "perfect" part. She had to also die for it to be perfect. In life she was made to stay a white swan by her mad mum and the black side was pulled out of her eventually by her tutr, peers and role. In short she had issues deriving from her bringing up that needed confronting and found this in trying to lose herself for the role. Did she kill her oldself off in the finale or had she killed herself in full. The build up was riveting i thought though.

:popcorn:

Is there any way to get my downloadable content back from sony?

Bought a new playstation and have no ext. HDD to get my old one backed up and stuff... Can I just sign in on the new one and hit download and it'll be like iTunes and let me download again?

Oh yeah, my old one got YLOD, i'm not some money spending machine who can't even buy an ext. HDD.

Guest B. Arthur
What's the "in" joke that I'm missing on that Biffy Clyro t-shirt competition thread?

That they're a great bunch of lads. All the best, mate.

Guest Gladstone
There is no in-joke, it's just a ridiculous t-shirt.

But the good kind of ridiculous.

But, what's with the "all the best", "they are a great bunch of lads" comments? Did that all just come from the t-shirt design?

(what came first the t-shirt or the comments?)

Guest Gladstone
The t-shirt. All the best.

I've got to be honest, I don't find it even remotely funny. Not sure why - maybe I'm getting too old for my own good or something...

Guest Gladstone
The t-shirt came first. I trust you've seen it?!

Oh yeah - I've seen it. It's quite beautiful.

EDIT: I just thought there must be more to it than the fact the t-shirt's a bit crap. Perhaps the wind blew my sense of humour to fuck yesterday.