aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

The work I'm doing on site today involves hours of sitting around.

Is there anywhere to read books online for free?

I'm mid-way through the Two Towers atm so if someone could tell me where to find that specifically I'd rep them... which is really all I can offer..

xx

Probably not that book as it's still protected by copyright.

Guest Gladstone

Anyone on here a BT Broadband customer? I'm sure I received a letter from them ages ago with a username and password that would allow me to access BT Openzone in wi-fi hotspots for no extra cost, but I can't find that fucking letter now. Maybe I imagined it...

Does this service exist for BT Broadband customers?? If so, any idea how I can find out my username and password?

Anyone on here a BT Broadband customer? I'm sure I received a letter from them ages ago with a username and password that would allow me to access BT Openzone in wi-fi hotspots for no extra cost, but I can't find that fucking letter now. Maybe I imagined it...

Does this service exist for BT Broadband customers?? If so, any idea how I can find out my username and password?

Yes it does, it also allows you access to the BT 'FON' network (which is everyone who is connected to BT broadband's wireless routers across the country - i.e. you can connect to another BT user's router to access the network).

I have no idea how to find out your username and password - is it not just the same as your username/password to connect at home?

Forgotten your password?

Yes it exists. Have a butchers.

Why don't you go and get a job in McDonald's or similar?

I've been rigorously applying for as much jobs as can since loosing my last one, got rejected from asda, kfc, pets at home, magnet kitchens, peckhams, town and county land rover, john clark bmw, reid for speed, to name a few

had an interview yesterday and today so fingers crossed something happens :)

I've been rigorously applying for as much jobs as can since loosing my last one, got rejected from asda, kfc, pets at home, magnet kitchens, peckhams, town and county land rover, john clark bmw, reid for speed, to name a few

had an interview yesterday and today so fingers crossed something happens :)

Fingers crossed for you too, man.

Seriously, try McDonald's. If it's the same as when I was there: you apply for a job, you get one. It's as simple as that really.