aberdeen-music
Frosty Jack

Quick Questions

After spending a week with Warden and his potent mix of Strawberry Cheesecake and Candyfloss vapes i'm more than ever in favour of Lambert and Butler...

How do i make music pay what you want on Bandcamp? Keeps telling me i need to charge a minimum price...

Price can be zero, according to when I edit ours.

bandcamp_zero.png

• Upvote 1

Price can be zero, according to when I edit ours.

bandcamp_zero.png

When i try to process it as 0.00 it tells me that there has to be a minimum price (which is 67p for some mad reason).

When i try to process it as 0.00 it tells me that there has to be a minimum price (which is 67p for some mad reason).

Dunno then - put it in with a positive price but keep the release private, then subsequently edit the cost and see if you can put a zero in?

Dunno then - put it in with a positive price but keep the release private, then subsequently edit the cost and see if you can put a zero in?

Decided to charge a pound and leave it at that. If bandcamp has decided our tunes are worth money who am I to disagree.

This has been covered before I'm sure but...

Any ideas where I can park for free/ cheap in or around the city centre?

Mon-Fri from approx 6.30 -3.30.

Cheers.

Arriving at 6.30am you'll probably manage to get a spot at some of the small/cobbled streets between Union Square and the River Dee (round where the fish places are/next to the Petrofac building etc).

Cheers Mo. I'll check that out over the next week or so. Wasn't sure if the fish workers would have them all used up before that time.

Can anyone recommend a good quality picture framer in Glasgow that has UV resistant glass.

I just got a quote that is far too good to be true. I usually use The Artists Gallery in Aberdeen but it can be a pain in the arse getting large prints back to Glasgow.

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a quality biometric passport, passport, driving licence, id card or residence permit?

• Upvote 3

Why doesn't anyone that's upset about Aberdeen finding space for 100 refugees know the difference between their, there or they're?

• Upvote 1

People who comment on massively shared articles online... what do you hope to achieve?

Hoping to spark off a mini argument mostly, from what I've seen.