aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Anyone used any car valet places in Aberdeen?  Any recommendations and/or prices for a full interior and exterior valet for a small hatchback?

Know this was a while back and we had a few suggestions, but if anyone is still looking Riverside Aberdeen Valeting are doing a better than half price offer for a full valet on STV/itison just now:

http://aberdeen.stv.tv/deal-of-the-day/

Ordered a package off Amazon as a Christmas gift for a friend. I took her address down wrong and it was sent to the wrong address. It was shown on the tracker as signed for at the other address so they did deliver it to the address I asked them to. But no-one is answering the door at that house or responding to a note she left. Do I have any grounds to claim a replacement if it doesn't turn up?

Ordered a package off Amazon as a Christmas gift for a friend. I took her address down wrong and it was sent to the wrong address. It was shown on the tracker as signed for at the other address so they did deliver it to the address I asked them to. But no-one is answering the door at that house or responding to a note she left. Do I have any grounds to claim a replacement?

Probably not but you'd certainly have grounds to report them for theft if they're not returning it the rightful recipient.

I'm considering a move to 3.  O2 seem to be utter garbage right now.

O2 is shite up here, for certain. When I was down in England for Xmas, my 3G was lightning quick, and worked all the time. Up here, it barely works. I usually always have full signal, but unless its the middle of the night, or before about 9:30am, it just won't do anything. Peak times just grind my mobile data down to a halt. I only renewed in June last year, which I regret. Wish I'd gone elsewhere. Think I will next time.

O2 is shite up here, for certain. When I was down in England for Xmas, my 3G was lightning quick, and worked all the time. Up here, it barely works. I usually always have full signal, but unless its the middle of the night, or before about 9:30am, it just won't do anything. Peak times just grind my mobile data down to a halt. I only renewed in June last year, which I regret. Wish I'd gone elsewhere. Think I will next time.

I found o2 down south just as bad really. As soon as you get away from a city, 3G is spotty as fuck.

i'm with o2 touch wood on the hole ok.

though when offshore europe was on no internet due to volue of traffic (data i mean not on the roads)

as for huawei's being knock off samsungs i cant really comment. i've owned 3 samsungs the first one wasnt a smartphone and the speaker broke just after a year and the camera messed up too. apparently it was common fault in those phones.

i've owned both the uk and one of the us versions of the galaxy s1 they were both pretty good however i found the one which wasnt rooted (cyanogen mod) lagged quite a lot.

i've owned 2 lg's (optimus 2x and optimus black) both were good i think lg's are underrated but i think they carry an expensive pricetag too.

i had a quick look at the 2 models you mentioned and they seem pretty similar in spec. shop around see which will give you the best deal i guess.

RESEARCH. read up everything you can on the phones that appeal to you. the good and the bad reviews. watch youtube videos this will give you a good insight into the ui. the best part of researching is that you actually learn stuff and by the time you get to the phone shop you'll have a chance to show off your knowledge reflecting your not gonna be the next mug to get ripped off! It also means you might get an honest opinion from the person working there too since they know you mean business!

most importantly take time out to go down to the shop and play with the phone. make sure it feels comfortable in your hand to text type etc.

dont close off your options just yet though it would be worth checking out what's about to be released incase anything there appeals to you. likewise if the next model in a series is coming out hold off and prices will drop.

i miss phone shopping :[

nokia's are cool in design & build they just got a raw deal with being windows over android.

It's a bit old now, but I've been more than happy with my Motorola RAZR i.  It's a nice size, smaller than a Galaxy S3 and the like.  Haven't looked at what Motorola are up to right now though so cannot advise on current phones.  New phone time for me is September, so have plenty of time to chew it over.

Like wine, port, sherry, whisky, and whiskey; perfume aromas are highly subjective. But they all have Googleable aroma notes:

The start is gourmand spiced with nutmeg, black pepper, cinnamon, apricot, red apple, plum, bitter orange and pineapple. Orchid, magnolia, lily-of-the-valley, Morocco rose, iris and jasmine make the heart floral. Base notes include cacao, vanilla, sandalwood, amber, white musk and cedar.

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Diesel/Diesel-Zero-Plus-Feminine-3017.html

• Upvote 1