aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Really hope the film is just all shots of Jake's grandad in full Nazi regalia.

They got the helmet from my great grandma's neighbours son. Or something. But I'm pretty sure the old tapes that came with the video camera I got might have something I don't want to see. Straight in the bin.

I just think if there is some old family photos, or especially photos of my grandad it would be a nice surprise for my grandma to get that film developed for her.

Is this one of these pitiful 'oh guys... by the way... I'm a girl who likes girls' things where you expect us to be all 'WAHEY!! CAN I WATCH?!'?

If it is, kindly fuck off.

If it's not, then apologies for the language and in answer to your question, it depends very much on your definition of 'too much'

1) it's not girl on girl

2) my sexuality is nothing to do with attention seeking or some lame attempt at having guys watch me frankly I could think of no bigger turn off than having a guy present clearly your the egotistical onethinking someone can't have a good day time without the male presence. Your statement was nothing but ignorant and somewhat sexist as well as mildly homophobic.

1) it's not girl on girl

2) my sexuality is nothing to do with attention seeking or some lame attempt at having guys watch me frankly I could think of no bigger turn off than having a guy present clearly your the egotistical onethinking someone can't have a good day time without the male presence. Your statement was nothing but ignorant and somewhat sexist as well as mildly homophobic.

1. Massive attention seeker

2. Terrible song

3. Swaying and showing pants while pretending to play instruments - not choreography, just swaying and showing pants.

Edited by colb

Clearly the statement about the choreography was tongue in cheek - I'm a dancer

And 2 how exactly am I seeking attention? I made a post about a video I find hot if I were a guy that would be generally accepted. Did I at any point in my original post mention the fact I am female? No. Thus had I been trying to draw attention ton the fact I would have.

I'm far to comfortable with my sexuality to use it as a source of attention. Oh and just so you know lesbians hate those attention seeking fake gay bitches way more then you straight men.