aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

1) it's not girl on girl

2) my sexuality is nothing to do with attention seeking or some lame attempt at having guys watch me frankly I could think of no bigger turn off than having a guy present clearly your the egotistical onethinking someone can't have a good day time without the male presence. Your statement was nothing but ignorant and somewhat sexist as well as mildly homophobic.

Oi. I fucking love gays!

Can you clarify, what was the purpose of your question if I'm way off then?

Clearly the statement about the choreography was tongue in cheek - I'm a dancer

And 2 how exactly am I seeking attention? I made a post about a video I find hot if I were a guy that would be generally accepted. Did I at any point in my original post mention the fact I am female? No. Thus had I been trying to draw attention ton the fact I would have.

I'm far to comfortable with my sexuality to use it as a source of attention. Oh and just so you know lesbians hate those attention seeking fake gay bitches way more then you straight men.

HOLD ME CLOSER, TINY (green) DAAAAANCER.

Edited by Adam Easy Wishes
  • Upvote 1

Oi. I fucking love gays!

Can you clarify, what was the purpose of your question if I'm way off then?

exaclty what i wrote - "am i the only person that enjoys that video"

and perhaps odd but in all fairness i shouldnt have to justify my sexuality to anyone. as i previously stated had a guy posted the video in the first place none of the comments would have been said.

christ no i'm not taking a stand against sexism or whatever and yes the video is pretty hot.

that's ALL i was saying - that i think its hot.

but bc i'm a girl in got accused of wanting attention from men by pretending to be gay.

i didnt insuinuate anything about you guys being sweaty palmed lads blah and blah and no i wont fuck off.

your the ones that jumped down my throat simply because i posted something and commmented about a video being hot and yes that's a personal opinion and no i dont expect everyone to share the same view.

however neither do i expect to have to justify my sexuality because of it. you had no right to make such pathetic accusations against me and really it just reflect your ignorance.

If your looking to move provider, I'd suggest 3 as they have good data packages and will upgrade you for free to 4G if you want it.

The S4 is a good phone, and will be getting the upgrade to 4.4 in the next couple of months (probably best to wait a while before upgrading, as there was a screw up with the S3 and 4.3).

I always thought Huawei just made cheap knock-offs of Samsungs, no?

I have an iPhone 4S. Like it. Don't see any need to upgrade to 5 yet and stil got a year left on the contract anyway. Had 2 Androids between this one and my last iPhone, I much prefer iPhones. Witchcraft these things.

Is there a thread about phones? There probably should be.