aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Make playlists or 'star' your favourite albums, make them available offline. No data useage. No cutting out when your mobile data drops, or you lose signal.

What's the difference between Premium and Free now then? Just the adverts? Or does the free one still have a data limit?

I downloaded it today, my restrictions are I can't do any playlists or queues, I can only play albums, not individual songs, and they have to be on shuffle. And I can only skip 6 songs per hour. Pretty balls to be honest. Might just delete it again.

It really is worth it, if that's what they've done to the Free version. Sounds shite.

A tenner a month, for an unlimited shot at an unfathomable selection of music is tiptop value.

I was using the radio function last night, which is pretty cool. It's basically Pandora if anyone remembers that. You put in a band you like and it plays random tracks of theirs interspersed with bands who sound a bit like them you might like. It was cool to have on in the background and all but not so great for discovering "new music". I put in Weezer and it played me really obvious stuff like White Stripes, The Strokes, Jimmy Eat World, all stuff I already have. It's ok but I haven't really seen enough to convince me it's worth a tenner a month though.

"Recommended tracks" is by far the worst part. I was trying to listen to a bluegrass compilation earlier and every three or four tracks some awful modern white boy reggae came on. Clearly paid for because it was the same guy every time. At least the adverts are bearable, they only last ten seconds but with that shite it plays the whole track. I was cleaning the bathroom at the time so I had to keep stopping, drying my hands and getting up to to press skip. Then eventually it wouldn't let me skip any more, it would only skip to another one of his shit songs. I nearly threw my phone at the wall. Gah.

Any good camera shops in town that can talk to me about the Pentax ME Super I just acquired?

And where can I get 35mm film developed?

If they can put it on a disc or something too that would be a bonus.

Where did you get it from? Most shops (quite rightly) won't spend time showing you how to work something you didn't acquire from them, especially at this time of year. You'd be better looking on forums etc.

I think Snappy Snaps can process 35mm film.

Where did you get it from? Most shops (quite rightly) won't spend time showing you how to work something you didn't acquire from them, especially at this time of year. You'd be better looking on forums etc.

I think Snappy Snaps can process 35mm film.

My grandma's loft. Along with a camcorder, tape deck, and a nazi helmet...

Photo ghost, round the back of Bruce millers.

Aye a few folk have said this, I'll pop by as soon as to get it developed.