aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

i want to rip a dvd to my laptop then put it on my psp/phone
my laptop recently went in for repairs and it's memory wiped i cant remember what i used to use.
i think something like dvd fab, psp something & convert x to dvd (but i think that was burning to a disc)
can anyone recomend any good free programs?

Edited by Little Green

i want to rip a dvd to my laptop then put it on my psp/phone

my laptop recently went in for repairs and it's memory wiped i cant remember what i used to use.

i think something like dvd fab, psp something & convert x to dvd (but i think that was burning to a disc)

can anyone recomend any good free programs?

I use a program called Handbrake on my Mac. I'm not sure if it's available for a Windows desktop or not, but worth checking.

I was recently at a restaurant that only had one toilet (i.e. a unisex toilet). There was a big sign above the shitter saying something to the effect of "To our gentlemen customers... please respect our other customers and replace the toilet seat after use"

question: is it just me who finds that really condescending and a little bit sexist? 

Something about it didn't sit right with me but the other people I was with didn't see any problem with it. It assumes that all 'gentlemen' need to be told how to use a toilet. I didn't see any sign telling the lady customers to wrap up their tampons before they toss them so the place doesn't stink of period vag (which is something I've experienced on a few occasions)

• Upvote 1