aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Vague memories of a TV show in the 90s where members of the public played against video games "experts" at SNES and Sega Megadrive games. One of the experts was a little kid called Master Moriarty. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?

EDIT - I don't think it was GamesMaster, I think it was a different show altogether.

GamesWorld min, Bob Mills was presenter - it was pish.

• Upvote 1

Vague memories of a TV show in the 90s where members of the public played against video games "experts" at SNES and Sega Megadrive games. One of the experts was a little kid called Master Moriarty. Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?

EDIT - I don't think it was GamesMaster, I think it was a different show altogether.

Games World - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Games_World

What is the difference between a tangerine, nectarine, clementine and satsuma?

Clementines are sweet and have no seeds. Tangerines are sweet and have seeds. Nectarines are less sweet and have seeds. Satsumas are less sweet and have no seeds.

It's something like that. Clementines are definitely the best, though.

xx

Clementines are sweet and have no seeds. Tangerines are sweet and have seeds. Nectarines are less sweet and have seeds. Satsumas are less sweet and have no seeds.

It's something like that. Clementines are definitely the best, though.

xx

Awa!  The soorer the better.  It's the citric acid that makes it citrus.  Sweet citrus fruit is like 2% beer or decaf coffee to me - a bit pointless and I'd rather have no beer/coffee at all than that pish.

Just my opinion, of course ;)

• Upvote 1

Awa!  The soorer the better.  It's the citric acid that makes it citrus.  Sweet citrus fruit is like 2% beer or decaf coffee to me - a bit pointless and I'd rather have no beer/coffee at all than that pish.

Just my opinion, of course ;)

I'm the same with apples. Granny smiths all the way, you can ram your Royal Gala's up yer arse!

• Upvote 3

Kiwis are easy. Chop the top off and eat it with a spoon like you would a boiled egg out of the shell.

Rest assured, I'm available most days for instructions on how to eat fruit, for those in need.

Except Coconut. Is that a fruit? I don't care. It's edible flesh is held captive in an enclosure you have to hacksaw open, and they are grown at a height whereby if they fall on your head, you can be killed. They weren't intended to be eaten. Leave them alone.

• Upvote 4

Guest Cool Thinker

Kiwis are easy. Chop the top off and eat it with a spoon like you would a boiled egg out of the shell.

Rest assured, I'm available most days for instructions on how to eat fruit, for those in need.

Except Coconut. Is that a fruit? I don't care. It's edible flesh is held captive in an enclosure you have to hacksaw open, and they are grown at a height whereby if they fall on your head, you can be killed. They weren't intended to be eaten. Leave them alone.

eating-kiwi-fruit-10614167.jpg

• Upvote 2